Great day

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Great day for us results wise,any positive result tomorrow will see us move up.Come on you daggers!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Two last minute goals left me high and low. IC what a kick in the bollocks that penalty was for Mansfield against Northammpton that's my high,my low was the Skates scoring at the same time wanted to be above them tomorrow night never mind.

see Wilkinson got sent off again for Luton so they did us a favour to beat Carlisle given the circumstances.

What about York in their last two games , if they were a racehorse they would be in front of the Stewards such has been the transformation since last Saturday.

All in all a good day for us
PaulHornchurch

Just watched Blackpool 4-4 Notts Forest, think that's probably my goal ration for the weekend
stanton101

It's now really important that we take a point tomorrow, a win would be great but I'd settle for a point. And with high flying Burton at home next week its important we don't let it slip at morcambe.
rebeldagger

Good few results for us, and yes York are doing fairly well at the moment, may be one to keep a slight eye on for this relegation battle. A point tomorrow would be good, and all three would be fantastic, have to wait and see now.
Lcbdagger

Great set of results indeed... maybe Tranmere won't be the side that comfortably escape trouble like I thought a few weeks back