Essex Senior Cup

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Opinions? I personally love it, yet we could take it more seriously. The draw is at 17:30 on Wednesday.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Dagger83

DaggerJoel11 wrote:Opinions? I personally love it, yet we could take it more seriously. The draw is at 17:30 on Wednesday.
To what end? We use it exactly how it should be used, blooding youngsters and giving fringe players some game time.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Lcbdagger

Dagger83 wrote:
DaggerJoel11 wrote:Opinions? I personally love it, yet we could take it more seriously. The draw is at 17:30 on Wednesday.
To what end? We use it exactly how it should be used, blooding youngsters and giving fringe players some game time.
Pretty much spot on... defeats the purpose of us having a squad if they can't get game time in matches like this...
DaggerJoel11

Yeah I agree it's a perfect opportunity to flourish yet sometimes we could alter it slightly.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Lcbdagger

DaggerJoel11 wrote:Yeah I agree it's a perfect opportunity to flourish yet sometimes we could alter it slightly.
Certainly could... But if you saw the squad for the previous round and the poor performance, it's sometimes the younger guys that turn it on while the main guys drift through against lower league opposition
DaggerJoel11

So Concord Rangers at home, potential slip up there. Remember a certain Round 3 ESC game in 2012?
hockley dagger

Dagger83 wrote:

If we didn't get this cup then players like Jack Conners and even newer versions (Jodi Jones) would never have been uncoverd and just be another waste product of thee accadamy