It's time now....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well that sounded a good miss. Work prevented me from coming last night not any romantic assignation.

Tuned into commentary and just hope it was not as boring as it sounded.

5 penalties conceaded in the last 5 games forgetting the blatant one we got away with at Bromley in the 6th. That is simply inexcusable and a total lack of discipline .

Be fair to the Manager was it really his decision to sell the goals , because that is sadly what we now lack .

Saturday we saw the replacement and sorry People got carried away . Both the goals came from strikes outside the box . There was nothing in the box that i saw from him Saturday or last Tuesday at Oldham that says he is going to be any good in that most vital of areas .

Meanwhile down at Aldershot Macca does what he does . Probably lumbered about was still no doubt a bloody nuisance and scored.

Morias such a big threat last year is being asked to play to wide for my liking and needs to play closer to the big Man.

The problem up top might improve if the service from midfield was better. To pedestrian in midfield and the ball in from wide positions are simply woefull. Lost count this year when the ball in does not either beat the first man or is completely over hit. ANY Centre Forward is only as good as the service into him and I think the midfield and wide players this season have simply not been good enough.

As for the falling gates we'll cos I did not go last night my two sons and a mate of theirs who comes occassionly met and streamed it , a decision that cost them under a tenner between them . Attendence would have cost them north of £50 each. With a cost of living crisis it was a hair brain decision to give supporters this cosy option and can hardly be surprising Gates are being affected.

Let's face it the quality of football recently has hardly been inspiring and even somebody like me who goes everywhere when it is possiable is starting to find it a bit of a chore.

When you do get the enthusiasm to attend you then are treated with contempt . Last Tuesday at Oldham with problems of getting in and being made to feel like a potential terrorist hardly inspires and that has started to arise at Victoria Road.

Saturday was a prime example. In the Bury Road end there was a group of overseas visitors . They all smoked but had nowhere to have a smoke at half time . One asked if he could step outside the gate but was told if he left he would not be allowed back in.

Now I know smoking is a bit of a hobby horse for some but the fact remains a fair perportion of people still partcipate or have taken up the new fad of vaping. My Sons mate to which I refer does it and at half time went outside had his fix and was not barred from watching the second half.

So with the option of streaming, the quality of the product and a total lack of facilities for the need of some supporters you don't need to be Einestein to work out the reason of why gates are falling and have been all season . Some of the crowd attendence this year have been laughable.

Then there is the elephant in the room the Manager. Last night's interview says he has lost the dressing room , sorry when you cant inspire effort then you really ate reaching the end of the road.

Big decisions have to be made for next year as sadly it is clear this one is over
ARNU

Why hasn't bought on that big lanky winger yet ? I do like Westy but his end product is more often than not awful. Keeps leaving out or taking off Sagaf who in my book is just about the only exciting player we have and brings on a bored Balanta? Also Manny was having a mare so Darryl gives Longe-king the day off ????? How Rance gets a game is beyond me. Mid table is what this lot are, I don't think these yanks are that serious about us going up. We must be some sort of tax dodge for them I think.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Any Country that has a tax system that allegedly asks its former President a billionaire for a few hundred quid makes you wonder at the very least Arnu. Let's face it they have had very little return for their lavish spending