When are the FA going to decide how many go down?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RampantDuke

It really is squeaky bum time now and the sooner we know if 4th bottom means relegation the better. Why are the FA making such a f***ing meal of this? Just tell us you morons.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Fourth bottom.was relegation at the start of season so why should the FA be rushed into any decision. If we end up fourth bottom in this poor league then frankly we deserve to go down and if we get a reprieve then so be it.
The problems we are in are of our own Clubs making and our Clubs alone .

Until we hear otherwise anywhere in the bottom four means relegation and thats what we should focus on nothing else

For what its worth doubt if a decision will be made to the end season as other matters may shortly come into play . This season could be wrecked by the Government Monday when they ban gatherings of more then 1k of People.
Clockend Dagger

Luckily our crowds............ leave it :thumbu:
Dag82

RampantDuke wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:30 pm It really is squeaky bum time now and the sooner we know if 4th bottom means relegation the better. Why are the FA making such a f***ing meal of this? Just tell us you morons.
Expect us to be comfortably clear of the bottom 4, by the end of the season, based on performances since DM took over, but my take on the situation is.....

I think this all down to the National League, nothing to do with the FA.

Looks clear to me now, that the NL want to take Bury, and are keeping a nice spot warm for them, for next season, by sending 4 teams down.

What other logical reason is there, for not having announced that one less team are going down ??.

The EFL made the obvious relegation amendments almost immediately, back in September, I think it was.
Auntie Merge

Dag82 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:43 pm
RampantDuke wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:30 pm It really is squeaky bum time now and the sooner we know if 4th bottom means relegation the better. Why are the FA making such a f***ing meal of this? Just tell us you morons.
Expect us to be comfortably clear of the bottom 4, by the end of the season, based on performances since DM took over, but my take on the situation is.....

I think this all down to the National League, nothing to do with the FA.

Looks clear to me now, that the NL want to take Bury, and are keeping a nice spot warm for them, for next season, by sending 4 teams down.

What other logical reason is there, for not having announced that one less team are going down ??.

The EFL made the obvious relegation amendments almost immediately, back in September, I think it was.
Yet Bury have already applied for the North West Counties League.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51584394
Dag82

Isn't that a phoenix (AFC Bury) club ??.

The original club (I think) is still alive, and trying to get back in at the highest possible level.

Cannot see any other reason why the NL are still showing 4 down, unless they think it would be a great
idea to play with 23 next season :blum: