Taylor out !!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RayleighDagger1986

Well on that display tonight. He has to feckin go.

This current squad is his choosing, no excuses about the lack of money etc. now. I dont necessarily blame the players because I think on paper its a decent squad (apart from Quigley), who I hope never plays for us again after tonight. But the tactics and formations are ancient. He's out of touch with the modern game, lacks desire and I think he's now lost the dressing room after 2 substitutions at 31 minutes. What must the players think.

I mean, how feckin wrong can your preparations and tactics be to go tits up that you have to make those changes a third into the game. Sorry Peter, your time is up. You must go for the good of this club!
Chigwellian

Diggerthedog wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:49 pm
NBDag wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:44 pm In all fairness Mike The Dagger has a point. Opinions are like arseholes. It’s just that his opinion is the arsehole of a homeless man who found some curry in the bin last night and washed it down with another homeless man’s diarrhoea. Whiffy.
Hahahahahaha Mike will reply when Thompson will tell him too.
That made me laugh ... quote of the day DTD
Shroud_of_hope

Tactically inept!! Shambles, the front of this man. To top it all Kandi man of the match and he didn’t even start!!

Changing the system after 30 minutes is a joke, boreham are only an hour away did we not scout them? Oh no sorry I forgot we don’t have to because we have an ex England manager at the helm.

Another 6 hours of my life due to travelling to home games from Chelmsford I will never get back!! And I will be doing it all again Saturday! Let’s just hope the footballing dinosaur has the decency to pack it in!
redboy

Last season I was criticised on here for doubting Taylor’s ambition and drive. I wish I had been proved wrong. Here is a 66 year old dinosaur still stuck in the seventies. The last ten years he has been a managerial mercenary. Look where he has been to get work. Did anyone question why he wasn’t in demand?

He did his job last year and kept us up. However he was never to be trusted with forming a new squad. Why did some players leave who would have easily got into the side? The owners may be doing good things off the field apart from the kit cock up, but do they really understand the Conference?

VeryWorried.com
EssexDagger!

Not a chance that taylor will walk away from this football club on his own accord without being fired.. he will wait for the golden handshake rather than step down and admit he is past his sell by date!
Look at the football Luke Garrard had Boreham wood playing 1st half, every one of there players seemed to know there job and all seemed to have a football brain, not forgetting that Garrard has found some absolute gems in the transfer market this summer for the Wood,
Exactly the type of young, up & coming manager we should of recruited to take us to the next level under our American investors, rather than a manger who is quite obviously past his best.
Blackie645

Just got in, spoke to Thompson in the upstairs bar his take on it 8s this. THE PLAYERS HAVE LET US DOWn, not Tsylor, he wouldn't have nothing said about Taylor.
EssexDagger!

Blackie645 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:10 pm Just got in, spoke to Thompson in the upstairs bar his take on it 8s this. THE PLAYERS HAVE LET US DOWn, not Tsylor, he wouldn't have nothing said about Taylor.

There we have it...

Well we all know what Thompson will be reporting back to our owners in tomorrow’s phone call across the pond.

Laughable
Blackie645

His words are he speaks to the Americans every day. !! Lol
Auntie Merge

EssexDagger! wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:11 pm
Blackie645 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:10 pm Just got in, spoke to Thompson in the upstairs bar his take on it 8s this. THE PLAYERS HAVE LET US DOWn, not Tsylor, he wouldn't have nothing said about Taylor.

There we have it...

Well we all know what Thompson will be reporting back to our owners in tomorrow’s phone call across the pond.

Laughable
One dinosaur reporting on the antics of another dinosaur. No matter how much money the americans chuck at the club, nothing will change until there is more than one change at the top.
Blackie645

AUNTIE MERGE IM NOT A DINOSAUR
Auntie Merge

Blackie645 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:16 pm AUNTIE MERGE IM NOT A DINOSAUR
:grin: :blum:

One Dinosaur (Thompson) reporting on the antics of another dinosaur (Taylor).

You’re too cuddly to be a dinosaur!
Blackie645

Ahhh thanks Auntie, see you saturday, couldn't download my photo saying it was tio big.
RayleighDagger1986

Says it all. The old boys club.

Never a fan of Thompson either. Another twat who can feck off
EssexDagger!

Peter Freund has just tweeted that he will be over for the Eastleigh away game on the 24th.. so sounds as Taylor has a guaranteed 2 matches as free passes at least.
RayleighDagger1986

Everyone down to Eastleigh.
Make as much noise as possible. Let our owners know us fans are pissed off. Banners, demonstrations and Taylor out chants is a must....