FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge

Should we merge all on and off topics?

Yes
17
55%
No
11
35%
Don't know
3
10%
Something else - comment below
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 31

User avatar
A S dagger97
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:55 pm
Location: Crewe
Contact:

Re: FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Post by A S dagger97 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:50 pm

Sagres wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:56 pm
[quote="Mike the Dagger" post_id=39331 time=<a href="tel:1520325474">1520325474</a> user_id=170]
Is it worth putting the prediction game in its own area on the forum to save the cynics that know you can't predict anything in football having to watch?
+4
[/quote]
+5
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Chigwellian
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Re: FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Post by Chigwellian » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:33 pm

A S dagger97 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:50 pm
Sagres wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:56 pm
[quote="Mike the Dagger" post_id=39331 time=<a href="tel:1520325474">1520325474</a> user_id=170]
Is it worth putting the prediction game in its own area on the forum to save the cynics that know you can't predict anything in football having to watch?
+4
+5
[/quote]

Please move the prediction game ....

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Re: FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Post by admin » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Chigwellian wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:33 pm
A S dagger97 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:50 pm
Sagres wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:56 pm
[quote="Mike the Dagger" post_id=39331 time=<a href="tel:1520325474">1520325474</a> user_id=170]
Is it worth putting the prediction game in its own area on the forum to save the cynics that know you can't predict anything in football having to watch?
+4
+5
Please move the prediction game ....
[/quote]

It's amazing what happens when someone uses the magic word. :sub:

The prediction threads have been moved.

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Re: FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Post by admin » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:55 pm

By the way, the server was down for a while last night. I don't think anything was lost.


We are still looking for an additional admin/moderator.

Online
Daggernewbie
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Re: FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Post by Daggernewbie » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Admin can you flag the Daggers crowdfund page like you have the other two posts

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Re: FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Post by admin » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:39 pm

Daggernewbie wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:37 pm
Admin can you flag the Daggers crowdfund page like you have the other two posts
Done. Have unstickied the West Ham thread now the game has been played.

Online
Daggernewbie
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Re: FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Post by Daggernewbie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:42 am

admin wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:39 pm
Daggernewbie wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:37 pm
Admin can you flag the Daggers crowdfund page like you have the other two posts
Done. Have unstickied the West Ham thread now the game has been played.
Thx you

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Re: FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Post by admin » Sun May 20, 2018 3:49 am

It seems at the moment we are being plagued with spam registrations.
Admin has today altered the q&a on the registration page to make it a little more challenging.
We’ll continue to moderate all first time posters, to ensure no spam gets through.

User avatar
Auntie Merge
Posts: 1823
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Post by Auntie Merge » Tue May 22, 2018 10:49 pm

Just a reminder that I need to reduce some of my extra-curricula activities, including this forum. If anyone is interested in taking over the admin role, please message me. Thanks.

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Re: FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Post by admin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:22 pm


admin
Site Admin
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Re: FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Post by admin » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:09 pm

There will be forum downtime for approximately an hour at some point within the next 7 days.
This is for essential maintenance.
There is currently an announcement post which will be updated when we know the time and date. Once the maintenance has been completed the announcement will be removed and this thread will be updated.

Thank you for your understanding.

3/11/18 There is still a bit more maintenance. This post will be updated when it has taken place.

User avatar
Dagger Steve
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Post by Dagger Steve » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:20 pm

Do we have to have adverts on the mobile version of this site?

It's horrible to use with them popping up all the time.

Is there a monetary cost to running the forum, for which adverts are required?

Thanks

User avatar
Auntie Merge
Posts: 1823
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Post by Auntie Merge » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:32 pm

Thank you for alerting us.
This forum is supported by advertising but it isn’t meant to be intrusive.

I forwarded this to Danny and he has amended the settings, which defaulted on the upgrade.
It may however take around 24 hours before you noticed the difference.

User avatar
Auntie Merge
Posts: 1823
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Post by Auntie Merge » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:52 pm

Just to let you know the latest issue with the advert covering the top is being addressed.

User avatar
A S dagger97
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:55 pm
Location: Crewe
Contact:

Re: FEEDBACK, BUGS AND FIXES

Post by A S dagger97 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:16 am

Auntie Merge wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:52 pm
Just to let you know the latest issue with the advert covering the top is being addressed.
Was going to post about that, glad to hear :thumbu:
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Post Reply