Awful

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Adrian

I caved and decided to go tonight. That was a mistake.
I thought it being a cup and both teams likely to make changes might make it a little livelier.
I was very very wrong.

I'm not sure Oxford got out of second gear.
Labadie and Dunne do look a better pair than Boucaud and Ferdinand but that isn't really saying much.

The first goal was a joke and I have no idea what Widdowson thought he was doing.
Sagres

Absolute rubbish, no commitment no urgency no quality – Piss poor from full time professionals!!
RampantDuke

That twat has to go - sick of supporting a club with no backbone. Every other manager with this record in the world would be sacked by now. Absolute joke - surely the venom should be aimed at our spineless board as much as the manager who lets face it is just looking out for himself now.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
The Romford Dagger

As I said on the other thread, its simply the worst performance ive ever seen from a team.
ARNU

Its time !!!!

I saw nothing tonight that inspires me to think that Mike the Dagger will lose his bet.I cant defend that,Im angrier than you lot cos I've been defending Burnett quite strongly.That was a disgrace tonight.

Cousins.......... Made a couple of decent saves but kicked like chris Lewington on Drugs.
Widdowson..... Useless
Abileye......... Useless****** off back to Charlton reserves Plank !
Hemmings..... Useless
Dunne.........Star Player
Labadie...........Star player

Chambers........Tried and failed.Feel a bit sorry for him cos he is a tryer at least.Ultimately useless.
Pask...............A forgettable performance
Doidge............UselessGet rid ******** useless in fact
McClueless.......Totally ******** useless,I've yet to see him do anything worthy of the shirt.
Cureton..........Didn't hardly get the ball and when he did it came to nothing Useless
Mulranney.......Useless
Dikamona........Star player
Passley...........Useless

This game was dire.We kick off with that same old failed routine and they score after 30 seconds.I think Wayne should now resign.******** awful.

By the way...There was no need for protest everyone in the ground knows its time now.
Last edited by ARNU on Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

No way im biting to that post!!

Nice try though mate :D
Auntie Merge

Welcome to the Dark Side, Arnu

#burnettout
Grimsweeper

RampantDuke wrote:That twat has to go - sick of supporting a club with no backbone. Every other manager with this record in the world would be sacked by now. Absolute joke - surely the venom should be aimed at our spineless board as much as the manager who lets face it is just looking out for himself now.
Spot on
dagger4eva

I do agree - the board must now take the brunt of this for failing to act.

Asif by chance, its the clubs full members AGM TOMORROW.... now that could be VERY interesting!!!!
stanton101

I'd like to know how the ****** Pask was motm!!! ******** hopeless. Hemmings, Dunne, Labadie maybe, but Pask!! They must be pissed. We only had 3 players tonight who tried, the rest were a ******** embarrassment to pro football.
DaggerSince92

stanton101 wrote:I'd like to know how the ****** Pask was motm!!! ******** hopeless. Hemmings, Dunne, Labadie maybe, but Pask!! They must be pissed. We only had 3 players tonight who tried, the rest were a ******** embarrassment to pro football.
Digging out a young, talented player who did OK tonight. You'll eat your words when this lad plays at a much higher level in the future.
stanton101

DaggerSince92 wrote:
stanton101 wrote:I'd like to know how the ****** Pask was motm!!! ******** hopeless. Hemmings, Dunne, Labadie maybe, but Pask!! They must be pissed. We only had 3 players tonight who tried, the rest were a ******** embarrassment to pro football.
Digging out a young, talented player who did OK tonight. You'll eat your words when this lad plays at a much higher level in the future.
Was he motm then? I think you'll find I dug out the other eight as well, if you read the post you'd understand the meaning behind it. As for playing at a much higher level, well that wouldn't be hard would it, considering we are 92nd out of 92 teams in the entire league.
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:Its time !!!!

I saw nothing tonight that inspires me to think that Mike the Dagger will lose his bet

My work here is done!
Don Beech 3

Poor stuff (and that of course is being kind)

Do wonder if some of these players realise that they are playing for a future in the pro game (or at least a decent wage at league 2) for when we get relegated. Only seems to be Dunne, a loanee frozen out at another club, that has it in his mind to go out really try and put in a performance, problem is hes having to make up for all the dross around him (apart from maybe Labadie).
Also anyone know why Cousins is back in the team? Thought O'Brien had been playing well, hes obviously had a lot of shots to deal with this season but is then turfed out the side again. Cousins hesitancy doesn't help at all and the kicking poor.
Diggerthedog

Don Beech 3 wrote:Poor stuff (and that of course is being kind)

Do wonder if some of these players realise that they are playing for a future in the pro game (or at least a decent wage at league 2) for when we get relegated. Only seems to be Dunne, a loanee frozen out at another club, that has it in his mind to go out really try and put in a performance, problem is hes having to make up for all the dross around him (apart from maybe Labadie).
Also anyone know why Cousins is back in the team? Thought O'Brien had been playing well, hes obviously had a lot of shots to deal with this season but is then turfed out the side again. Cousins hesitancy doesn't help at all and the kicking poor.
O'Brien made costly errors at Yeovil and at Home to Luton. Koko loves a change as soon as an error has been made, Scotty Doe was victim of such blase team selection.