Burnett Poll In or Out

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mark

Tbh I've never thought he was the right man for the job and had concerns even after finishing 9th which masked a lot of deficiencies.
The Romford Dagger

First half was excellent. However, it seems to be that Wayne can't make us into a side that will fight out results when we need them. As I said on the first or second Page... He has go go or we will go down.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Mark wrote:Tbh I've never thought he was the right man for the job and had concerns even after finishing 9th which masked a lot of deficiencies.
You were Wayne out before it was cool!
SUSSEX DAGGER

I think we are doomed if Wayne went tonight who would make anything of this lot. The only ones who look up to the job to me out all of our lot are Cousins, Doe,Howell, Abu,Cureton, Murphy, Hines and May be Binghm after that they are all unproven or what I have seen well short of what we need.

Any New Manager would have a hell of a job saving us, so I say to Wayne you got us in this F....ing mess it's only you who can get us out.
SUSSEX DAGGER

I think we are doomed if Wayne went tonight who would make anything of this lot. The only ones who look up to the job to me out all of our lot are Cousins, Doe,Howell, Abu,Cureton, Murphy, Hines and May be Binghm after that they are all unproven or what I have seen well short of what we need.

Any New Manager would have a hell of a job saving us, so I say to Wayne you got us in this F....ing mess it's only you who can get us out.
Mark

We have a decent core and can make changes in Jan. I think we can survive with this group plus 2 or 3 personnel changes but not under this manager. Especially as he spends the wage budget on the likes of Batt and Labadie.
OBD

It's getting harder and harder to defend him.
@OfficialBigDave
redboy

I'm astounded at how many people still want WB as manager. Today's game was a new low and just proved that he hasn't a clue what he's doing. 1-0 up at home against ten men, what more do you want? You push up, get the ball wide and stretch the game. No, we sit back, create space for Woods who had a field day and contrive to grab a defeat from the claws of victory. How Porter lasted 45 mins let alone 90 astounded me and yet he gets in before Chambers. I thought Halloween was yesterday, but today was a nightmare.
Dagdale

We as fans this season have witnessed a team with no heart and a manager going in the opposite direction, nothing changes to what I said on here a few weeks back that feel there's something drastically missing between the two parties. I was really hoping and believing Wayne could turn the barrels on it and prove 'some of us doubters' wrong, he comes over a nice guy, 'one of the lads' and nice and easy to have a chat with but that's not going to make me and many of us happy if we're travelling to the likes of Dover and Forest Green Rovers next season. Two things took me back a bit yesterday, Wayne mainly rooted to dugout without strong direction and leaving the ground almost everybody beyond the last chance saloon now. I'd probably would go along with 'up to him to sort it out as its materialized under his leadership' but feel somehow the chances have gone. We need to change our coach.
bearaab

Probably can't afford to sack him. Anyone got the money to pay him off?
ARNU

What would cost more though ? Paying him off or keeping him and getting relegated ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagger In The Heart

I said out from the start. We said to give him 10-12 games. He's now had 16, things have only got worse and the latest was the most pathetic and embarrassing of the lot. How Porter lasted 90 is beyond me, he looked a walking red card the first 45, should of come off half time. The subs he made smacked of desperation and were just nonsensical. As for the Wayne philosophy, what all the players he's signed have been brought in for, non existent. We should be passing it round making them chase it when they're down to 10, not aimlessly lumping it back to them. So frustrating to watch. Where was the man marker on their number 4?? Was obvious he was a cut above the rest and running the show, one of the best players I think I've seen at Viccy Road. As for comments over the red card being disappointing I simply despair. Leave Darren and Warren to do the job in the meantime, never know might find a gem of a manager.
ARNU

Dagger In The Heart wrote:I said out from the start. We said to give him 10-12 games. He's now had 16, things have only got worse and the latest was the most pathetic and embarrassing of the lot. How Porter lasted 90 is beyond me, he looked a walking red card the first 45, should of come off half time. The subs he made smacked of desperation and were just nonsensical. As for the Wayne philosophy, what all the players he's signed have been brought in for, non existent. We should be passing it round making them chase it when they're down to 10, not aimlessly lumping it back to them. So frustrating to watch. Where was the man marker on their number 4?? Was obvious he was a cut above the rest and running the show, one of the best players I think I've seen at Viccy Road. As for comments over the red card being disappointing I simply despair. Leave Darren and Warren to do the job in the meantime, never know might find a gem of a manager.

Spot on.Good post DITH.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
The Romford Dagger

Dagger In The Heart wrote:I said out from the start. We said to give him 10-12 games. He's now had 16, things have only got worse and the latest was the most pathetic and embarrassing of the lot. How Porter lasted 90 is beyond me, he looked a walking red card the first 45, should of come off half time. The subs he made smacked of desperation and were just nonsensical. As for the Wayne philosophy, what all the players he's signed have been brought in for, non existent. We should be passing it round making them chase it when they're down to 10, not aimlessly lumping it back to them. So frustrating to watch. Where was the man marker on their number 4?? Was obvious he was a cut above the rest and running the show, one of the best players I think I've seen at Viccy Road. As for comments over the red card being disappointing I simply despair. Leave Darren and Warren to do the job in the meantime, never know might find a gem of a manager.

Agree with all of that!
Masked Man

I think I'm switching camp to the OUT verdict now....

Yes, alway prefer to play 11 men over 10?!

If we don't smash Southport on Saturday he should go instantly.