Burnett Poll In or Out

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Howells goal was a shiocker but I went to the away fixture last season and Oxford scored the winner in about the 98th minute.Sort of pay back me thinks.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Anyone still for the in camp?
Lcbdagger

Just an utter shambles... No other words for that second half
Mikins

I'm off the fence.

Out.
Sorry about your damn luck!
Bav

Out
matt_drfc

About to fall off the fence to join you outters
Lcbdagger

matt_drfc wrote:About to fall off the fence to join you outters
Come join us Matt, it's lovely on the grass down here
oddsi

OUT OUT OUT pleeeeese now
speedy

wayne has to go
by oddsi » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:52 pm

Ok it may sound a little premature but you have to look at our home record. Going back to 14th december when we lost to Torquay thats 15 league games including today 2 wins and 9 goals 3 of them in one game!! If you want to count the 3 friendly home games its 18 games and 2 wins, What other club would put up with that.

He claims he has better footballers this season but did we see that today ? No movement no pace no invention different season same rubbish served up ! all we need now is snow white to go with our 7 dwarves out on the pitch.

Style of play and picking the right personel is Waynes job and he is not doing it so the buck stops with him and thereis nothing to convince me that he can change. Time to go ?..

Please note the date this original opinion was posted. Everyone slated and laughed at Oddsi's view. How right he was way back in August. Since then nothing has changed, oh sorry yes it has, we have got worse.

For the sake of our club please Wayne do the decent thing and admit you are not up to the job and resign. If not then the board of directors just have to make the decision for you.
dagger4eva

After THAT its a resounding out from me.

Put it this way, wayne just popped into the already empty upstairs bar. Deathly silence when he walked in and zilch when he left.

Now in all the years ive supported the club, there hasat the very least been a ripple of applause or a manager coming up to the bar after but wayne got ****** all. Sorry wayne, nice bloke but shit manager / coach. Thank you, and goodbye. In the words of Alan Sugar .........
Pondfield Dagger

out
Dagger83

I'm in the out camp now. We should have been much more positive in that second half and put then under pressure. We rolled over and let them tickle our bellies.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
matt_drfc

Lcbdagger wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:About to fall off the fence to join you outters
Come join us Matt, it's lovely on the grass down here
Just a long way back if we manage to turn it round..
Adrian

I don't want us becoming a club that sacks managers all the time, but after that he's got to go.

Losing to 10 men, from leading, and when that team was worse away than we are at home this season. Stuff like that can't continue.
Lcbdagger

Adrian wrote:I don't want us becoming a club that sacks managers all the time, but after that he's got to go.

Losing to 10 men, from leading, and when that team was worse away than we are at home this season. Stuff like that can't continue.
I don't think this point can be ignored... This wasn't even a team with five 'come from behind wins' this season or a brilliant Away record