Burnett Poll - lets try this AGAIN

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

dagger4eva wrote:Ok fair response but genuine question... WHY, is the whitehawk replay a deal breaker for you?
According to Burnett, Whitehawk are slight favourites for the game so isnt it unfair for a deal breaker game to be one were an underdog in?

*trying to keep a straight face whilst typing that*
I just think that Whitehawk had their day at our place we now should go up there and tear them a new arse like we should have done yesterday. No way should we be underdogs in this game.Any manager of Dagenham should be able to take his team up there and finish off a bunch of part timers that are so far below us.Last year Stockport should have finished him and didn't.He has the chance to either make me right to support him all this time or show to me he aint upto it.This game is the one.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Ok fair response but genuine question... WHY, is the whitehawk replay a deal breaker for you?
According to Burnett, Whitehawk are slight favourites for the game so isnt it unfair for a deal breaker game to be one were an underdog in?

*trying to keep a straight face whilst typing that*
I just think that Whitehawk had their day at our place we now should go up there and tear them a new arse like we should have done yesterday. No way should we be underdogs in this game.Any manager of Dagenham should be able to take his team up there and finish off a bunch of part timers that are so far below us.Last year Stockport should have finished him and didn't.He has the chance to either make me right to support him all this time or show to me he aint upto it.This game is the one.
It really is saying something that 'the deal breaker' over whether he should be sacked or not in your opinion comes down to whether we can maybe beat a team that are part-timers playing two divisions below us - in a replay.

Oh and us 'underdogs' away at mighty 281 home averaging attendance Whitehawk should beat then every day of the week. Unfortunately we can't beat them any day ending in 'Y' with wayne in charge.

Can anybody seriously say they've ever heard of a league side going against part timers as 'underdogs'.
Grimsweeper

Support?

You want him out right?
Diggerthedog

A reply to a few posts.

I have abandoned the team? Not at all I know where the entertainments at on Saturday and it's not watching this shower. I get free paint testers from wicks and watch it dry now far more entertainment.
dagger4eva

Ok I well obviously still want him gone BUT I would now imgaine the reply WILL now become a deal breaker for those supporters who still think he is the man for the job.

This is pretty much a game our club cannot afford to lose!
ARNU

Grimsweeper wrote:Support?

You want him out right?
I think Im clear on this.

I want him to keep us up and get us thru to the next round.I have however started to realise having given him ample support that his time with us is probably up now,not back in September like the rest of you.This whitehawk game is the deal breaker for me.The reasons are many but mainly because the reward for winning is a bumper payday for the club and to lose would be ******** embarrassing.He has to win simple,and if the club haven't issued that ultimatum I will go round Kevin Maher's house,get my hat back and eat it fried in front of Lee Wilson.All he has to do is win this Whitehawk game,we know it,Thommo knows it and Wayne knows it.Who can honestly expect us to keep WB if we lose to Whitehawk now ?? I bet even Sussex agrees with me and he supports Wayne more than Burnetts own Mrs.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

Having supported him for 2 months or more longer than the rest of us don't you wish we'd have got shot 2 months ago? The points we have lost whilst he tinkered around....
BB-Dagger

bloke down the pub wrote:Won't go till he's gone.
Thought you said on the last Forum that you will never go again as the early bird discount was stopped!
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:

You want him out right?

I want him to keep us up and get us thru to the next round.I have however started to realise having given him ample support that his time with us is probably up now,not back in September like the rest of you.This whitehawk game is the deal breaker for me.The reasons are many but mainly because the reward for winning is a bumper payday for the club and to lose would be ******** embarrassing.He has to win simple,and if the club haven't issued that ultimatum I will go round Kevin Maher's house,get my hat back and eat it fried in front of Lee Wilson.All he has to do is win this Whitehawk game,we know it,Thommo knows it and Wayne knows it.Who can honestly expect us to keep WB if we lose to Whitehawk now ?? I bet even Sussex agrees with me and he supports Wayne more than Burnetts own Mrs.
September? He should have gone last November!
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:

You want him out right?

I do indeed Arnu , this will be the fourth game in a year that he has played a team on an equal par with us in financial and Personnel terms.

A team made up of Players who are playing at Club like ours because most of them cant get a gig anywhere else

This really is the fourth game in a year where in fact the level playing Field is turned on it's head.

So far we have failed on three occasions to win a game , a fourth failure really cant be defended
bloke down the pub

BB-Dagger wrote:
Thought you said on the last Forum that you will never go again as the early bird discount was stopped!

Dont start me off again.
bloke down the pub

BB-Dagger wrote:

Nob No2