Replay - tactics

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Alan

Play 4-4-2 with midfield of Dunne and Labadie, Jones and Hemmings (or if not fit chambers) and ATTACK.

They didn't like it when we ran at them, they kicked us up in the air and gave away fouls. We stopped doing it. Don't stop this time. Keep attacking their full backs. Stick the ball in the channels for the wingers, get crosses in and bodies in the box.

We can, should and must win this game.
Mark

I wouldn't pick chambers unless even Currie was out injured. But yes I agree with the sentiment.
Alan

Ordinarily, I'd agree Mark, but he's the only option if Hemmings and Hines are injured and Mulraney is back at QPR now.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Our Manager has said we were apprehensive . FFS we were playing a team of part timers at home and we were apprehensive.

If that's the case then the medical that we give new recruits has to be amended immediately.

From this day forward anybody recruited by the Daggers the Club Doctor must check for a sign of a pair of bollocks without fail.

Can you beleive that statement
mickeyblue

yes sussex i can believe it. from day dot burnett has come up with tripe like that.

as i said on other thread 2 wingers is a must in this game, the pace of jones and hemmings would terrorise most defense let alone these bruisers.
but we finished 9th!
dagger4eva

Yes, I very much can believe that statement!!!
mickeyblue

training should be over some park with a slope aswell, that is a massive advantage to them as our premadonna's wont have a bloody clue how to deal with a slope.

there a pitch over rapheals park in romford that is just horrid, a few hours on that should help a tad. or ryan fc ground over at chigwell.

gutted i cant go due to work :(
but we finished 9th!
BB-Dagger

Wayne tacticks for the reply.... 10 -0-0, defend at all costs and hope to get lucky in the penalty shoot out :)
Alan

mickeyblue wrote:yes sussex i can believe it. from day dot burnett has come up with tripe like that.
Like when he revealed that when Shrewsbury had a player sent off he had turned to Currie and said was a bad thing.
leewilson

01 O'Brien
02 Passley
05 Nosworthy
06 Dikamona
33 Widdowson
10 Chambers
04 Labadie
26 Dunne
23 Hemmings
07 Cureton
15 Vassell

The team that beat Morecambe 4-2

The worrying thing about that team is how much it's changed since our best win of the season which was only 2-3 weeks ago. God knows what goalkeeper will play, Nosworthy has been swapping with Ayo, Widdowson has come out for Connors. Chambers/Hemmings and Jones have been in and out of the team. Boucaud has been in and Vassell has been out on occasions.

The only real mainstays from that side have been Passley, Dikamona, Labadie, Dunne and Curo, less than half of the team that produced our best victory of the season.

God knows what we do against Whitehawk. I suppose the choices are really:

Cousins or O'Brien
Nosworthy or Ayo
Hemmings, Chambers and/or Jones
Vassell or Boucaud.
mickeyblue

anyone have any idea of when t.v picks there game/games?
but we finished 9th!
bearaab

Well Salford will be one and we'll probably find out if there's any others in the next couple of days.