Palace friendly

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Ferdinand with squad number 25 today... Has he signed already? only trials with a shirt number
PaulHornchurch

Couldn't fault anyone tonight, including trialists. Stuck at it and grew in confidence. And you can't say Palace weren't trying.

Bring on Pompey
ARNU

Thought we looked good.Cousins played a blinder.Liked the palace fans praise of him.Also had pics done with James Buckley Jay from Inbetweeners in the Sieve.Couldnt help it but embarrassed myself by giving him the thumbs and saying "ooh football friend !" Had to be done.

Passley was particularly good and I was impressed by McClean.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DaggerJoel11

Brilliant exciting game. Boucaud looked confident, commanding and a worthy captain. Jodi looked electric, great performance from the lad. Quite worried about Zavon though, hope he can recover swiftly and hope it was just for precaution.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
speedy

Couldn't really fault anyone this evening although Nosworthy worries me a bit. The French fella was very impressive 2nd half and I really liked the look of Doidge and McLean partnership, made a nice change to have a bit of muscle and height upfront instead of two lightweight midgets. But saying that would they have the prowess instincts of cureton.
matt_drfc

Impressed with us tonight, fingers crossed we can carry that into the season. Looks like Ferdinand has signed. Sign McLean & the French guy please.
Daggyjack

What about Hamalainen - anyone know much about him and how did he play?
speedy

He didnt do a lot wrong really. Pretty much in the same mould as Kane Ferdinand. Probably be a good squad member but couldnt see him being in the strongest 11.
Diggerthedog

Daggyjack wrote:What about Hamalainen - anyone know much about him and how did he play?
He is a winger and would not be first second or even third choice, we have enough of those other areas needed.