tonights game

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Losing 2-1 After Abu got an equaliser.
Lcbdagger

Daggers Twitter suggesting Hines has pulled up again with an injury??!! Not great

Sounds like little Jodi Jones having a decent game again though... one bright spark
Floydman

Excellent goal from Jodie Jones who ran from deep in his own half.

Worryingly Zavon pulled up a few mins ago . No contact with anyone and has gone straight to the treatment room

Still 2-2 83 mins
Diggerthedog

Big gamble given Hines a contract unfit and it has not paid off, no offence to the lad but another ****** up.
leewilson

Diggerthedog wrote:Big gamble given Hines a contract unfit and it has not paid off, no offence to the lad but another ****** up.
Can we at least wait and see what the problem is first? It may be completely unrelated to his previous injury. On such a cold night, it could well probably be a muscle pull.
matt_drfc

leewilson wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Big gamble given Hines a contract unfit and it has not paid off, no offence to the lad but another ****** up.
Can we at least wait and see what the problem is first? It may be completely unrelated to his previous injury. On such a cold night, it could well probably be a muscle pull.
And there may have been no gamble at all, who knows.
Diggerthedog

I'm not saying a big gamble to play him tonight I'm saying it was a big gamble signing him with such a bad injury last summer, they moan about lack of finance but chuck money at injured players. I doubt he is on peanuts either.
Floydman

Full time 2-2. Penalties
dagger4eva

To be fair its been said he has been on relative peanuts until regaining full fitness and/or making x no. of appearances.

Would guess that still amounts to 4-500 p/w that could have been spent elsewhere
matt_drfc

Diggerthedog wrote:I'm not saying a big gamble to play him tonight I'm saying it was a big gamble signing him with such a bad injury last summer, they moan about lack of finance but chuck money at injured players. I doubt he is on peanuts either.
I was talking about money also.
Lcbdagger

Out we go... lost on penalties

Shame, as this could have given a bit of confidence to the fringe players given our start to the season if we got to the final and won
Floydman

Daggers lose 4-2 on penalties. Agogo and Widdowson both saved
Alan

Currie out
matt_drfc

It's Porter's fault, absolute mug.
ChazmanQ

Both our goals tonight were quality

Abu with a trademark run and great strike over the keeper

Jones with an amazing run from deep, past 3-4 players and curls it top corner

Zavon looked sluggish and off the pace. To be expected after such a long time out. I would have taken him off at HT but hindsight is a b*tch