Stockport Thoughts

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Coydagger

ARNU wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:30 pm [quote=Diggerthedog

We're slowly improving but still a very long way to go to see us safe.
It’s worth remembering it’s Taylors players doing the business here. Ok Weston was on for 8 mins but it wasn’t till the end when Reid went off that Kandi replaced him and scored. McMahon has definitely got them firing on 3 of their 4 cylinders and they are playing to win every ball again. I’m sure Taylor would be saying something along the lines of “ injured players coming back
Is the difference”.
[/quote]

Kandi was a John Still signing.
Auntie Merge

Dagdale wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:12 pm Although it beats me to say this as I'm a S/T up the TBS just maybe the club made the right decision in segregation Saturday. Actually thought they'd have a few more as to my knowledge don't think the teams have ever met in Dagenham. Feel its always the 'away day mentality' , early start when under probably excess amount of alcohol before kick off and on masse up pops the bad old days mentality. Shame really as when we visited Edgeley Park early November found it a great experience, friendly and good decent watering holes, would really lower the bar if Non League football becomes a Saturday afternoon when your forever looking over your shoulder.
Our first football league game was away to Stockport, so they have been to Dagenham before.

The club definitely made the right call on this; they rarely get it wrong.

If Stockport know they have an issue then its surely be worth them taking their own stewards to away games. I expect the troublemakers would no longer travel, if they did they’d know they could be easily identified and banned.
ARNU

Kandi was a John still signing but you can’t really say he didn’t figure in Taylor’s plans. Taylor started him many times. I think my point was pretty valid.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

Kandi missed three good chances before he scored. He’s not the answer.
RayleighDagger1986

Alan wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:02 pm Kandi missed three good chances before he scored. He’s not the answer.
I agree. Didn't start nor was he first choice sub