New Signings

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Curious ones these... Charlee Adams back with the team but only on non-contract terms and a left winger... May be a decent youngster but fascinated to see where he would fit in to the team as we, by all accounts, have looked like favouring a 352 with wing backs in pre-season and for the start (at least) of the Barnet match

Nothing against Adams at all but don't see where he gets in to the team unless we have injuries not yet disclosed in the squad?
Dagger83

Considering we've only had 4 on the bench for both games so far (I think) it might just be a numbers game for a bit of cover.

Edit: I think I'm talking rubbish!
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
RayleighDagger1986

Adams start.
No place for Robinson or Rance in the squad today
EssexDagger!

Thought we looked better with Adams/Brundle in central midfield today than we have the previous 2 games with Rance/Brundle ..
I think he can be a handy signing for us, he took some flak from our fans when he jumped shipped to Barnet with John Still & co when our money dried up but we all would do the same with bills & mortgages to pay.

Nice 3 pts today, roll on Woking on Tuesday night!! (They shipped 4 goals today against chesterfield)
Mark

Never rated Adams but he had a good first hour today, faded badly but to be expected with his lack of games. Much better without Rance at any rate.

Big improvement in terms of our tempo and sharpness, prefer us in that system today, we got Balanta into the middle of the pitch rather than stuck out wide. We looked pretty assured at the back, was disappointed by Wealdstone, they were quite laboured and slow in possession.
daggersjeff

Hope McCallums calf injury isnt too serious!