Wealdstone Game

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dag82

Question for the club.........

As its on BT Sport now, will we be able to watch the game in the clubhouse halls, and put some money behind the bars :eh:
NBDag

I hope so. It will be a great way to highlight how stupid these rules are when there will be over 100 people in a smaller indoor area watching the game, but it’s not allowed for that 100 to walk 10m outside and watch it in open air.
Dagdale

Not sure if there but reading lately that if some games live and the particular club has a clubhouse/ bar facility overlooking pitch area windows have to be blacked out with absolute no public to view, well failing to be young enough to get up some trees in the ground areas its seems very top secret.
Dag82

Sorry, I am a bit confused, the club are promoting that the bars are open for showing premier league games, every weekend, since the re-start, but we get a live game on BT Sport, and we cannot watch in clubhouse bars.

Please explain the difference, as your turning away bar revenue, for a match that won't generate any streaming buys now.

And as mentioned elsewhere, may possibly be shown at The Eastbrook Pub, up the road !!.
BarkingRambo

away and it might be different but with us at home I reckon there are some concerns about whether having fans in the grounds while a match is going on would count as a breach. Better to not take the risk than the government pulling the funding
Dagdale

Now it seems we come to Covid law number 501? Whichever way we turn it football just isn't going to be the same for what now seems quite a while, still can't other than taking away Notts County and perhaps Yeovil Town why Step 1 has gone into the 'elite' bracket, going two games now in Step 3 locally and saying to myself add a thousand in a bigger ground to what I've seen how efficiently that club has been running it why wasn't it given a chance?