First Game is a blow but financially have we got away with it.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Fixtures out and Barnet at home first game is the only game first half of season where you would have thought demand may exceed capacity. Other then that dont think our board will be to disappointed with the fixture list given the restraints they will have to adopt.

Halifax away ,hopefully one of the bigger stadiums will enable the die hards a day out first game
HGDagger

The Barnet home game last season was about 1,500 so I don't think it'll be that far off that
hockley dagger

Assuming a capacity of around 1300 I doubt there will be a problem. I suspect a few older supporters won't chance it, especially those advised to shield. I saw a suggestion on twitter that Halifax's capacity won't be that great. I don't know if the lockdowns up there might mean it gets played behind closed doors?
Dag82

hockley dagger wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:49 pm Assuming a capacity of around 1300 I doubt there will be a problem. I suspect a few older supporters won't chance it, especially those advised to shield. I saw a suggestion on twitter that Halifax's capacity won't be that great. I don't know if the lockdowns up there might mean it gets played behind closed doors?
Halifax stadium normal capacity is 14,000.

So, I guess no problems for those going opening day ?....
Dagdale

Other than a day out in West Yorkshire on the opener and allowed to go or not? All first ten games are in or around the London belt up until the Torquay game last week of November so most would say a fair draw. Regarding away's would think most of the clubs are looking at how well their fans are buying up Season tickets and then giving the clubs a directive on what admission to 'play with' nearer the match keeping in mind the Covid limit, 'locals' who could or could not turn up ticket less on the day, and how many the 'away club' may bring? Maybe a hard one to turn? Until its bedded in could be a stumbling block to a fair few of us who love the match day away's, some places perhaps easier than others but with four visits to the Shay. two stands out of four always seeming redundant but what's there ample, have to lay in hope I suppose.
hockley dagger

Halifax's website says Public Health Calderdale have advised a capacity of 1000 for the two stands they use.