20/21 fixtures

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Will do.
My posts have been more to provoke discussion really. For reasons mentioned already, as far as football and particularly our club could be affected,given the way things have gone/ are going, I just think the chances of a full unbroken season occurring are pretty slim. The season ticket I feel is a bit of a gamble.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ThatRoundThing

This is the latest link I can find because “for some reason” other links are removed.

https://youtu.be/Eoqe5-ih2sg
Diggerthedog

ThatRoundThing wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:22 pm This is the latest link I can find because “for some reason” other links are removed.

Because they are conspiracy bollocks.
ThatRoundThing

Diggerthedog wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:59 pm
ThatRoundThing wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:22 pm This is the latest link I can find because “for some reason” other links are removed.

Because they are conspiracy bollocks.
Could well be, but there are also some facts some people may want to see and make their own minds up. I’ve seen much worse on You Tube that Google hasn’t tried to censor. I presume that you have watched it to form an opinion.
Diggerthedog

No need your post mentioning plandemic tells me all I need to know that it’s just a wacko theory.
ARNU

I don't think there's any conspiracy. However I can see the pandemic being "convenient" for some people's interests.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:57 pm No need your post mentioning plandemic tells me all I need to know that it’s just a wacko theory.
About as far as I got through the link
ThatRoundThing

Lcbdagger wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:20 am
Diggerthedog wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:57 pm No need your post mentioning plandemic tells me all I need to know that it’s just a wacko theory.
About as far as I got through the link
Sorry if some of you took my posted link the wrong way, I wasn’t trying to show a conspiracy theory at all, I do not for one minute think there is. I was more interested in the information about the similarities between Covid viruses, flu etc, and how this one got here.
I did find it it interesting that many USA research laboratories have been funded by Bill Gates, Rockefeller and there was a reference that Wuhan labs were working on projects for the USA even though Trump called this a Chinese virus.I still don’t know if this was a naturally occurring virus even now.Bats and wet markets? .. everybody seems to have a different opinion and blame each other.
As I said I have a lot of excess time on my hands and I research lots of things wether it be political history, criminality, civil wars and many obscure subjects.
Diggerthedog

No offence taken, we will never know if the virus was man made due to its origins. Given the live/wild animal markets it’s no surprise it was a natural occurrence but on the other hand the regime it came from cannot be trusted. We’re always 3 weeks behind the curve of Europe and they’re now seeing some new infections, let’s see if that happens here in the couple of weeks or so to see if the season has any chance of starting let alone fans being allowed to attend. Hornchurch away anyone?

I went to a cafe in Dagenham the other day, nothing at all implemented that should have been, had going here for decades but will now not return unless the virus is gone. Didn’t want to create a scene as I know the family that run it well, so constantly used anti bac gel and left as soon as possible. Madness, they’ll be the first to blame the government when they get lockdown again.
ThatRoundThing

Diggerthedog wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:08 am No offence taken, we will never know if the virus was man made due to its origins. Given the live/wild animal markets it’s no surprise it was a natural occurrence but on the other hand the regime it came from cannot be trusted. We’re always 3 weeks behind the curve of Europe and they’re now seeing some new infections, let’s see if that happens here in the couple of weeks or so to see if the season has any chance of starting let alone fans being allowed to attend. Hornchurch away anyone?

I went to a cafe in Dagenham the other day, nothing at all implemented that should have been, had going here for decades but will now not return unless the virus is gone. Didn’t want to create a scene as I know the family that run it well, so constantly used anti bac gel and left as soon as possible. Madness, they’ll be the first to blame the government when they get lockdown again.

I think you will find much the same if you go to Hornchurch as I found at East Thurrock. They go through some guidelines sanitisers, signing in, stickers on the floor to the bar etc. Once in the ground and find a decent space the latecomers who were mainly kids fill up all the gaps.
Different subject, my partner booked a giving blood appointment for 2 pm today, 4 months ago, received confirmation by texts and emails and post right up to yesterday. Just this minute cancelled. Do they no longer need blood during Covid or wasn’t due diligence done on the venue. She donated blood in March during lockdown.
There is no consistency in these Covid guidelines or laws.
ThatRoundThing

Question to all cos of my temporary forgetfulness. What was the away match that was live streamed in to the Dagenham Main Hall that quite a few of us attended, was it against Bath?

Do you think there will be much more live streaming at your Home club due to Away fans attending restrictions.
Would we be willing to pay to watch an away game in our own club. Pretty sure I would.
Any Coach Travel will be costly because of restricted numbers, train fares prices have rocketed up in price. If I drive 100’s of miles I would want to stay over, have a few beers and not have to face the journey back the same day.
Then of course some clubs will be Home fans only.
Dagger83

ThatRoundThing wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:09 pm Question to all cos of my temporary forgetfulness. What was the away match that was live streamed in to the Dagenham Main Hall that quite a few of us attended, was it against Bath?

Do you think there will be much more live streaming at your Home club due to Away fans attending restrictions.
Would we be willing to pay to watch an away game in our own club. Pretty sure I would.
Any Coach Travel will be costly because of restricted numbers, train fares prices have rocketed up in price. If I drive 100’s of miles I would want to stay over, have a few beers and not have to face the journey back the same day.
Then of course some clubs will be Home fans only.
The match with the Gavin Tomlin corner, wasn't it? *shudder
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.