Season ticket holders fans forum

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EssexDagger!

Have many of you reserved your ticket for the fans forum taking place next week on the evenings of Thursday and Friday? It’s £5 to reserve your ticket and that buys you your first drink with the remainder being donated to the football club.

I’m looking forward to it, will be nice to be back down the club again.
Diggerthedog

There was 6 of us going but instead we’re going to the pub, 3 of us are season ticket holders so the other 3 could not attend the forum so chose to avoid it. Shame the club couldn’t let each season ticket holder buy at least one extra ticket each. We will spend our money elsewhere. I get all the capacity precautions but silly to be turning down money in these times.

One of the person who was going went to Barrow but is not allowed a ticket for the forum, madness.
lupins

The numbers allowed in the bars are restricted especially in relation to potential season ticket holders who wish to attend

There will undoubtedly be a fans forum too a little later so no one misses out while the club is trying to demonstrate it can be COVID sensible which will undoubtedly be part of any ground opening agreement

You could always attend one and drink out the other night
Diggerthedog

lupins wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:15 pm The numbers allowed in the bars are restricted especially in relation to potential season ticket holders who wish to attend

There will undoubtedly be a fans forum too a little later so no one misses out while the club is trying to demonstrate it can be COVID sensible which will undoubtedly be part of any ground opening agreement

You could always attend one and drink out the other night
Most of out group do not live local so rarely get together off season for drinks and this would have tied that in nicely which we planned to do with a fans forum and always do. Like I’d say it’s disappointing but hope of course the evenings go well and we get some insight into the coming campaign.
dagger4eva

Worth dropping a quick note to Charlie in the ticket office mate. May well be possible for some exceptions to be made...
Diggerthedog

We ordered 6 and was told all need to be season ticket holders by the ticket office. Fair enough.
rebeldagger

I won't be able to make this, will some one be kind enough to post a summary ?

thanks in advance
DaggerJoel11

rebeldagger wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:41 pm I won't be able to make this, will some one be kind enough to post a summary ?

thanks in advance
I've done an overview on my site 👍 - https://dagnificent.weebly.com/daggers- ... 0-overview.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
len

Very well done on that Joel, very informative. In these uncertain times the club are coming across in a very positive manner and with the players we have signed so far things look very encouraging.
Mark

Thanks for the write up.

Clark retaining the captaincy I guess indicates that he'll play, bit disappointed with that. We need better if we want to be up the top end. Don't fancy Deering on the right much either, restricts some of his best qualities.
rebeldagger

Cheers fella. Good write up.
RayleighDagger1986

Do we know the maximum number of season tickets the club can sell without knowing the overall capacity that will be allowed into the ground?