New 20/21 kit released

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
triplescarf

It's not as radical as I thought it was going to be, but it definitely appeals in a throwback sense.

https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-MDonp-0 ... vRSmf9X-is

A S dagger97

I mean the main thing is its RED AND BLUE
so i wont complain, but i think the tone of red and blue is a bit too bright to what i prefer compared some of our previous kits like the vandanel days
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
lupins

I love it. Striking red and complimentary shorts and socks. Old school, not an attempt at flashy and jazzy
NBDag

Whack a white collar on it and I’d quite like it and find the shirt somewhat similar to the 2005/06 home kit. Feels like Nike might have forgotten to design something until the last minute, but it’s red so I’m happy.

Must admit it’s been so long since I’ve seen him that I didn’t actually recognise Phipps at first in the promo photos.
JC12

:huh:
Last edited by JC12 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BarkingRambo

I'm happy it feels like our home strip is back again. I was worried it would be too plain but it works. Its the little things like having a properly stitched badge again.

In future kits I'm all for experimenting with designs. How do Newcastle and Celtic sell a ton of shirts when they are stuck with their pattern. At least all we need is for it to include red and blue and from there you can go wild.
triplescarf

Being as old as I am I like the nod to the inaugural 92-93 season. Definitely does feel more 'Daggers' again.
RayleighDagger1986

Not a fan of it. Dunno why, maybe the colours are a bit too bright perhaps
DaggerJoel11

I don't mind it. We were never going to get a unique, specially-designed kit from Nike so while it may be a template, there isn't much to dislike at all.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
BB-Dagger

It’s red and blue, club colours, stitched badge and a quality make so what isn’t there to like? Can’t understand the “too bright “ comments but we all have our own opinions, Vanadel and Sondico were the same company rebranded and not a patch on Nike.
Sagres

Looks great very similar to the original D&R kit of 1992
SUSSEX DAGGER

They can wear what they want I dont give a jot myself. They can make me love it however by banning the names Quigley and Grant on the back of any if them. That would immediately be a massive improvement on last years.

So now we know what it looks like ,we can return to the most important matter . Who will be wearing it
redboy

Typical Nike, no imagination. A different coloured cuff or collar wouldnt have been too difficult! Couldve been a lot worse though, the new Sheff Wed away kit goes straight into the top 10 worse kits of all time.
Daggerman

I’m happy with the new kit and I don’t give a f#k about Sheffield Wednesday so it’s a win win
Dag82

Love the new kit, solid traditional all red, that's all we wanted.

Now let's get that 30 goal striker in, who will make it an EFL kit in 21/22 !!. :drunk: