New Season 3 Oct

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DAG42

On Dagenham site season starts 3rd October.
len

Great news, looking forward to the season, hopefully everything will go smoothly.
Dag82

Be interesting to see where there gonna play the 15 games, that normally get in, by the end of September, whilst the weather is good.

FA Cup starts in October, as well, with potential replays.

Lots of games next May, I reckon. :grin:
Diggerthedog

Lots of midweek games for sure, will be Tuesday/Saturday for most of the season.
NBDag

Think I would actually support no FA Cup replays this season. My only concern would be the premiership getting their way once again and having them permanently scrapped off the back of this.
ThatRoundThing

So who would be willing to buy a Season Ticket and have to wear a face covering? Nah... Season Ticket Yes.. Season Ticket and Face Mask...outdoors? No, not for me.
Mark

Got no problem wearing a mask if required. Whatever keeps people safe.
ARNU

Absolutely understand why masks are a good thing. I just can't wear one for that long. Uncomfortable and almost claustrophobic. Breathing becomes a bit laboured after a while. I haven't got any respiratory problems. Did our monthly food shop the other day in Sainsburys, halfway round I just had to get out and take it off. I did the survey the club sent the other day, I ticked intend to buy ST but no to masks.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
len

Arnu I understand what you mean, I have no medical problems but do find wearing a mask hot and uncomfortable. I have had lots of sinus problems in the past including an operation so this might explain the reason my breathing seems a bit more difficult. My daughter ordered me a daggers mask as a present and to my delight the mask seems a bit more roomy, less hot and for me the best so far.(Other makes are available on request)
Daggerman

Love or hate masks get used to it because it’s not going away any time soon, I’m not liking wearing one but I want to watch football again.
ThatRoundThing

I agree with Arnu. I am 100% for the wearing of masks in restrictive indoor areas and I DO in shops, post offices, etc.but this should have been enforced in early March.

I am on heart medication and I do find a mask too hot and breathing restrictive plus the usual steaming up of spectacles.My time spent in a shop, supermarket etc is during quite periods and in as least time possible before I get out and remove my mask.

I have been to one restaurant, 2 different safe pubs and our own Daggers bar and obviously do not have to wear a mask. I also avoid outdoor areas that I know will be crowded.

My partner who is also a season ticket holder has to wear a mask at work for 9 hours and definitely doesn’t want to wear a mask for leisure activities.
I agree with her and so we will not attend any outdoor event where the wearing of masks is compulsory. If it means missing a football season then that is our tough luck, but our choice. I also realise that if I attended without wearing a mask on possible health/age grounds then that could cause unwanted conflict from some who are conforming.