Myles Weston

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
BB-Dagger

He was being treated almost in front of me, looking like it was his knee being manipulated, but then again it was Dr Shipman to its possibly his neck!!
dagger4eva

Auntie Merge wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:17 pm
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:12 pm Well done Merge ,bet even you thought he would last longer then it took to boil an.egg Jesus
I was surprised he even made it to the bench, let alone onto the pitch. I don’t like being right in these circumstances.
Don't wish to be picky but you wasn't right. Had he have been injured as you claimed, I think its highly unlikely he would even have made the subs bench, let alone be brought in.....
Alan

Looked like outside of thigh just above knee that he was pointing to, not hamstring
Diggerthedog

Either way, unfit signing. What’s the medical prove your alive.
Daggerman

Do these players not have a medical before they are signed? No way was that not a current issue, he was unfit and already carrying the problem before he came on. Absolute joke
Alan

Hang on though, what was the injury he had previously?
AVincelotFlyingLeap

By my count he’s the fifth (Odametey, House, Deering, Zakuani) player to be injured on his debut THIS SEASON. Unbelievable
Diggerthedog

Alan wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:32 am Hang on though, what was the injury he had previously?
Hamstring.
A S dagger97

Alan wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:40 pm It’s odd

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/gravesend/ ... et-221598/
Seems it was a bit of a risk to bring him on, ultimately payed the price.
Fortunately Balanta didnt seem in too much discomfort when he came on though
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
A WARD

bloke down the pub wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:30 pm One more for the passenger list.
you will get plenty of that with McMahon the crap he signed at Ebbsfleet was unbelievable :thumbd: Other players he signed never got played ie Cheek being one, If players dare to question him they were put on his naughty step or shipped out Deering being an example of that Baggers Graham being another. The blokes clueless as is jupp & Gritt ! He fu-ked my club hope he doesnt yours :pilot:
Diggerthedog

A WARD wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:53 pm
bloke down the pub wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:30 pm One more for the passenger list.
you will get plenty of that with McMahon the crap he signed at Ebbsfleet was unbelievable :thumbd: Other players he signed never got played ie Cheek being one, If players dare to question him they were put on his naughty step or shipped out Deering being an example of that Baggers Graham being another. The blokes clueless as is jupp & Gritt ! He fu-ked my club hope he doesnt yours :pilot:
He ****** your club? Surely if a manager is given money he will spend it, think you need to look at your owners overspending to see what has happened to your club. The manager has been here just over a month and it’s vast improvement on the previous dinosaur who manage to spend a small fortune and almost had us relegated. Jury will be out for at least another year before we see the real team he wants to play as there is a ton of crap that needs shifting before that.
A WARD

It was the way it was spent, he was like a kid in a sweet shop :banghead: as you said time will tell :coin:
LondonDagger

A WARD wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:06 pm It was the way it was spent, he was like a kid in a sweet shop :banghead: as you said time will tell :coin:
Has the Ebsfleet forum not got emojis or are you just a child?
Auntie Merge

Oh great. We get posts from supporters of other clubs posting here - and they are WELCOME :welcome:

Then we get a Daggers fan criticising the use of emojis!

London Dagger :nono: :thumbd: