House back

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Ben House has rejoined the club on a loan deal until the end of the season.

https://daggers.co.uk/news/-LzHS4hhJ0Hrz7mWpWb4
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Kevin

Happy to hear this.

Thought we needed at least two strikers - which we have now got.

Fingers crossed Reid + House can bang a few goals in during the rest of the season..

C'mon you Daggers!! :thumbu:
Diggerthedog

Hope he can stay fit enough for a good run of games, very start stop last time.
RayleighDagger1986

In two minds on this. Yes he started with a bang against Aldershot but that only seemed to be it. Maybe with a more attack minded manager he might score a few more. We'll see
EssexDagger!

Strange one & bit of a risk for me, never managed to stay fit last time so can’t see what difference bringing him back a month later will make.

Maybe Daryl has tried to bring in other strikers but found them to be a bit thin on the ground. If House can replicate that 45 mins vs Aldershot then everybody will be happy.
bloke down the pub

Another passenger?
DaggerJoel11

I think he's gonna do well here.

The Aldershot game was obviously a flash-point, but the idea that it was the only thing he offered seems a bit harsh to me. After a month injury layoff he was very good at Sutton in the Trophy and looked dangerous in both games against Ebbsfleet, all while playing under a safety-first manager in a team who largely provided minimal chances for him.

In a side that now places more emphasis on attack, he could thrive. We'll see.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
HGDagger

Does that mean Reid is injured already?
Mark

I imagine Kandi makes way. Who knows what happens if Balanta ever gets fit though. Could replace Brundle but would be very attacking.
DevonDagger

Quite surprised at this. House was a Taylor loan signing and went back before McMahon had any involvement here. Thought he may have solely looked at his connections and targets rather look back to any of Taylor's former signings. Not that it's necessarily a bad decision, just didn't expect it. He seems well rated at Reading, recently played a cup match for them.