Jody Brown Interview (Part Two)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dr Monkatron

In this second part of our chat with former Daggers coach, Jody Brown, we talk to him about his time at The Daggers. We discuss where he thought it went wrong and gives us an insight from inside the dressing room. He tells of his favourite memories of his time with us and what the future holds for him.

It was fantastic spending a few hours with Jody chatting about so many subjects, on and off air and we'd like to thank him for the time he gave us and wish him luck for the future.

https://soundcloud.com/choochoofilms/a- ... n-part-two
ARNU

Interesting listen guys. But if you watched today’s game ( Notts county)we had basically the same players not bottling tackles and fighting for every ball, unlike the last few months under Taylor.As a fan who travels to places like Chorley in the freezing cold I want to see that commitment from the players. I can cope with the losses but when players aren’t putting a shift in that’s the worst thing. Something under Taylor went amiss. I loved luque but he sometimes plays like he don’t give a shit. Didn’t make the bench today. That’s far harder to take than any defeat.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
leewilson

Both parts are a brilliant listen.