Barnet Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Dunno if it was a factor but there was quite a frost last night.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Dont care if they postpone every game until Balanta is back cos we are not winning many without him
EssexDagger!

Barnet’s FA trophy game tonight has also been postponed, 2 mins after the scheduled kick off time! What an absolute shambles!!!!!!! Not just the away fans but also the home fans who are already in their seat waiting for the teams to come out on the pitch. Laughable, what’s the ref doing leaving the call so late.
Diggerthedog

EssexDagger! wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:01 pm Barnet’s FA trophy game tonight has also been postponed, 2 mins after the scheduled kick off time! What an absolute shambles!!!!!!! Not just the away fans but also the home fans who are already in their seat waiting for the teams to come out on the pitch. Laughable, what’s the ref doing leaving the call so late.
The home fans, you mean both of them.
EssexDagger!

Well I meant the Farsley Celtic fans travelling all the way from Yorkshire (midweek) for the game to be called off a few minutes AFTER the scheduled kick off time whilst everybody are already in their seats when earlier in the day Barnet announced their would be NO pitch inspection due to the predicted forecast.

Home fans are not, I know I’d be p*ssed off if I had still mad it to the ground and taken my seat for it then to be postponed.
EssexDagger!

*home fans or not .... (typo)
Kevin

Game rescheduled for 25th February https://daggers.co.uk/news/-Lzllrt8gZZuHziSoCLN

Am wondering if the Harrow area requires zero rainfall throughout February for our game to have any chance of going ahead..?? :blink:
Auntie Merge

Kevin wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:28 pm Game rescheduled for 25th February https://daggers.co.uk/news/-Lzllrt8gZZuHziSoCLN

Am wondering if the Harrow area requires zero rainfall throughout February for our game to have any chance of going ahead..?? :blink:
Pancake Day!!! Are we going to get pancakes??? I do hope we aren't the lemons.
DevonDagger

Farce continues. Their game against Harrogate tonight has been abandoned at half time. By most accounts apparently should never have been on in the first place.
Diggerthedog

Looking at the weather tomorrow this is unlikely to go ahead, match at the Hive for their Doris team was called off today.
ARNU

I'm torn. I want us to play them while we're playing well but I want to go to the match. I can't go this week cos I'm away Tuesday so obviously if it gets postponed then I should be able to go to the rearranged fixture.

Life's little dilemmas !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Clive

There ladies match was called off on Friday to save the pitch for Tuesday night
Kevin

Hmm..seem like it's not just disgruntled away fans who've been giving the Barnet hierarchy grief..

https://www.barnetfc.com/news/2020/febr ... on-update/

With the rain that has fell today, alongside the issues of Barnet apparently laying a pitch on top of a reservoir, I would be pretty surprised if they could get the game on tomorrow.. :ermm:
bloke down the pub

Is it off yet?
bloke down the pub

OFF..........Hahahhahaha