Taylor gone

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Ding dong the witch is dead !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
redboy

About six weeks too late. Still not enough for me. The board next
ARNU

NBDag

Try 12 months too late. Not going to do a long ramble about this as we know it all. Next replacement is huge, but whoever it is we have all got to pull together and back them.
stanton101

Thank God for that.
HGDagger

About time. Hopefully whoever's in charge of finding the next manager makes a wise decision.
Daggerjamie

:thumbu: choose the next appointment wisely no. Has beens or former managers..
ARNU

Please not some dinosaur from the 70’s.
Dagdale

Whatever way you turn it it was the right decision, wont be no quick fix upwards so we need to be patience a fair bit longer and support the team whole heartily and really hope we recover those fans who we havn't seen for a while.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Thank God For That.

Now its up to the Players to show it was the recipe not the ingredients that has made this a Dogs Dinner.

For what its worth I would go and get Martin Allen for the remainder of this season , at least he would put smiles back on a few faces.

We can then address the long term in.the summer
ThatRoundThing

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:45 pm Thank God For That.

Now its up to the Players to show it was the recipe not the ingredients that has made this a Dogs Dinner.

For what its worth I would go and get Martin Allen for the remainder of this season , at least he would put smiles back on a few faces.

We can then address the long term in.the summer

Oh ... East End born... Harry Redknapp surely? 😂😂😂
lupins

Though I feel it is the time I for one say thank you to Peter Taylor for stepping in at a time when we really needed it.
I liked his honesty in interviews and forums and I know he had a genuine affection for the Club
That said it is the correct decision
daggersjeff

There's still hope!!

That said, the rest of the dinosaurs need to go too! Still not happy with Brown/Harris staying, our physio team or that other unmentionable relic!

We will never be successful until all that is changed, because whoever comes in will still be constrained by that.
The announcement actually states that the club is disappointed to see him leave. Really? Thank you Taylor and good luck in what you do
Shroud_of_hope

Not a fan of all this thanking Taylor for stepping in, as I recall we had loads of applications and some from ex daggers who probably wouldn’t have done as bad as Taylor has this season. All I can see that Taylor did is bring a quality player like Balanta in, even though 90% of the footballing world knew he was a diamond already!

Time to look forward and not back.
Dagger Steve

Knee jerk reaction - the draw against ebbsfleet was an obvious turning point.

Let's hope Burnett is available.