GOING DOWN

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

We’re going down.2 points off the drop zone with 2 clubs underneath with a game in hand.

Conference South here we come. And Taylor has the gall to take a pop at the supporters. If the man had any dignity he would resign.
Diggerthedog

Last 42 points available we have 9 points, in that run of 14 games we have scored 13 goals with 6 of them in 1 game. That’s 7 goals on 13 matches. If he can’t be sacked after this run he never will be.

I brought my brother in law today, he was disgusted with the entrance price and won’t be back. Good luck charging £21 in the conference south Mr MD.
A S dagger97

We will be fine, when Balanta or Deering come back results will improve and we'll stay up comfortably no matter who the manager is,. I do want Taylor gone though as he makes us extra.shit
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
A S dagger97

A S dagger97 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:12 pm We will be fine, when Balanta or Deering come back results will improve and we'll stay up comfortably no matter who the manager is,. I do want Taylor gone though as he makes us extra.shit
And phipps
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

HGDagger

A S dagger97 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:12 pm We will be fine, when Balanta or Deering come back results will improve and we'll stay up comfortably no matter who the manager is,. I do want Taylor gone though as he makes us extra.shit
That's all right then, we just have to look forward to losing every week until they come back
A S dagger97

HGDagger wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:33 pm
That's all right then, we just have to look forward to losing every week until they come back
Just the way it is, not saying we cant do better than what we are at the moment but when our key attacking midfielders are missing we're bound to struggle to create chances.

Diggerthedog

This is the exact attitude of the coaching staff who will see us relegated. Don’t get the raves about Deering, has had one good 60 mins let’s see if he can do it weekly for an extended period. Besides you don’t seriously think Balanta and Derring will be played in the same team under the most negative manager in history do you? House who they also whinged about when injured and who has done nothing to stem the tide since returning.

Spoke to Angelo today said he is around two weeks from returning, you’d have I say that’s likely 3-4 weeks until he is fully up and running. Will be by then bottom four and looking down the barrel of Tonbridge Angels away. FFS.
Coydagger

A S dagger97 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:38 pm
HGDagger wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:33 pm
Just the way it is, not saying we cant do better than what we are at the moment but when our key attacking midfielders are missing we're bound to struggle to create chances.
Sorry that is not right. We miss Balanta clearly, that was obvious from the 1st game without him. However with a positive Gaffer it we can get more out of the players who are currently fit and if we had that, would have picked up more points over the last couple of months.

If he don’t go now, we’ll get relegated and he’ll ride off into the sunset laughing at us, not giving a flying f*ck while we have to play the likes of Hemel Hempstead & Billericay every week.
Richie

This.

We shouldn't be as bad as we are, but even without House/Deering we were what, 10th with Balanta in the side? I can't see us going down.
hockley dagger

I can see us dropping. Losing becomes a habit.
Daggerman

I saw this thread and got excited, thought it was an educational video :ban:
redboy

Shouldn't the title of the thread be Going Down Again!

From the highs of that magical day at Wembley, its been a long, slow, continuous downhill slide. I desperately want Taylor and his staff to go, but the constants that have overseen this demise, the board are mostly there. This is about the sum of all parts. If the yanks are serious businessmen, (I doubt their football knowledge), then surely they would appoint their own people rather than continue with the fossils that have allowed our great club to go from one failure to another.
Dag82

League One to Conf South (with a near liquadation in between) in ten years.

What a CV !!.
Diggerthedog

Getting paid very handsomely too.