Sutton United FA Trophy 14th December 2019 travel update

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

I reckon about 350 max.
NBDag

Could see myself going to the away game if we win but have absolutely no interest in going tonight. I’ve already paid £250, I’m not paying more to watch that shite
EssexDagger!

It wouldn't matter if the only fans who attended tonight’s game was one man and his dog, the owners still would fail to get the message that us fans have had enough of this current managerial team and it’s turgid football..

Even if it was £1 a ticket tonight, it wouldn’t tempt me. :banghead:
ThatRoundThing

Was going tonight but most of my area of Thurrock is gridlocked especially around Stifford Hill towards Ockendon due to emergency bridge repairs, which is my normal shortcut to avoid the notorious Thurrock traffic somedays. Sitting in traffic for today’s game.. nah... can’t be arsed.
HGDagger

Could be lowest attendance for a competitive match in decades tonight.
IanC

Woo woo I’m going!!
Has everyone is saying can’t see many being there.And I’ve just read on Sutton’s website that we changed the original arrangements on em this morning.Bit bizarre we have made it segregated with the amber boys in the carling stand!!
Obviously not opening the west stand,which I do get,but they could have put them in the college thing.Or better still same as Saturday,let everyone walk round where they want too.
We are a funny lot our club ain’t we,always doing thinks very oddly.Oh we’ll let’s see how it goes. COYD
redboy

Avoiding the game like the plague. As previously stated, the fans are the club and it’s time we were listened to. This is like Burnett all over again. We’ve suffered two relegations and have got worse every season since. It’s ok to own a club, but to manage it properly is a different ball game.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

NBDag wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:24 pm Could see myself going to the away game if we win but have absolutely no interest in going tonight. I’ve already paid £250, I’m not paying more to watch that shite
+1
Diggerthedog

417 including 49 away fans, currently 1-1 after being a goal up.
Diggerthedog

That’s Taylor safe until August.
daggersjeff

Thought it was quite good entertainment for £6!!!
Would be interesting to see a points per pound assessment across the season so far( Bear in mind I only paid £199 for my season ticket :lol:
VIEW FROM THE STAND

For me daggersjeff it's more about pounds per performance. So far my pound has been overvalued. Let's hope the exchange rate improves soon.
"May the best of your past be the worst of your future"
Daggerfrom70s

Abysmal game with so many errors from both sides!! I left before the fun started towards the end of the first half of extra time. Apart from a short spell at the start of the second half of normal time Daggers very disappointing. I would single out Croll as the standout as he looked assured throughout though he looked like he was carrying an injury. I was shocked when I got home and checked the score, especially as the 2 starting strikers were taken off.
Mark

Croll always looks steady to me, and Manny is our best defender. But for some reason as a pair earlier in the season they looked a bit shaky. Can't help but feel we may need another option back there in the longer term.
Alan

Of the players I saw last night, Croll and Manny are the only non loan players I would want in the squad next year.