Injured Players

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dag82

Does anybody actually know the latest, on when these players are due back ??.
DaggerJoel11

In an interview after the Sutton game, Terry Harris said Luke Croll was the closest but the rest are all long-term absentees.

I would interpret that as at least two months for the likes of Balanta and Deering. I imagine House will go back to Reading without putting a Dagenham shirt on again.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Mark

Luke Pennell is two weeks away so that's a positive.
ThatRoundThing

Mark wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:13 pm Luke Pennell is two weeks away so that's a positive.
Rob Edmans leg has at last healed, also Brian Woodhall's voice has finally broken.
EssexDagger!

DaggerJoel11 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:40 pm In an interview after the Sutton game, Terry Harris said Luke Croll was the closest but the rest are all long-term absentees.

I would interpret that as at least two months for the likes of Balanta and Deering. I imagine House will go back to Reading without putting a Dagenham shirt on again.
It’s actually laughable isn’t it :eek:
SUSSEX DAGGER

Pity we dint get as much information as we do with the Managers ailments.
That fact has not been lost on some of us
Dag82

Fear not fellow daggers, according to the latest interview, we had a "very good week" in training, and have "ironed out some issues".

So we can all confidently look forward to a solid 3 pts on Saturday, against the mighty (17th placed) Maidenhead United.

:eh:
SUSSEX DAGGER

Oh shit
Some of the injured players are doing remedial work with the Physio.

That should send,alarm.bells ringing
Clive

Terry Harris said on interview today if our supporters were at Maidenhead last week they would have seen how we played Must have good eyesight to see all that way to Chorley
ARNU

Fwiw, I thought we had a good go at Chorley , we just couldn’t finish. We had chances.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
AVincelotFlyingLeap

I saw that interview, I can’t understand why nobody is telling us about this. If they are out long-term, that is fine, just tell us. It’s really, really, really frustrating at this stage of the season. I’ve watched as many interviews that I can and I’ve heard nothing, on any of them, except the other week when Taylor said that Balanta was ‘slightly longer term’. Nothing specific at all apart from that.
stanton101

I'd love to know how some of these players pass our medical test.
That is of course presuming we have one in the first place.
A S dagger97

ThatRoundThing wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:50 pm
Mark wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:13 pm Luke Pennell is two weeks away so that's a positive.
Rob Edmans leg has at last healed, also Brian Woodhall's voice has finally broken.
Heard Zavon Hines is back In training
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
stanton101

Rumour has it, Nyron nosworthy is on the bench.

That's in Hyde park by the way.
Dag82

Dag82 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:30 pm Fear not fellow daggers, according to the latest interview, we had a "very good week" in training, and have "ironed out some issues".

So we can all confidently look forward to a solid 3 pts on Saturday, against the mighty (17th placed) Maidenhead United.

:eh:
WELL, what a surprise !!.

Don't bother with the post match interview, I will do it for you now:

"Bad goals conceded from set plays (AGAIN), will need to work on that in training next week."

"But you know, got a lot a injuries"

"Boys have been bright in training, spirit is good"

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.