Boycot all games untill Taylor gets sacked

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Chigwelldagger

The only solution I see from our end is to boycott all games. I certainly won’t be attending anymore and wasting my money untill he has been sacked.

I think we should all do the same 🙏🏻
Dag82

They already got our money haven't they, us suckers all got season tickets, on the promise of minimum play offs.

That's what I remember reading at the end of last season anyway ???... :tear:
SUSSEX DAGGER

Oh come on that solves nothing.
Long after these players are gone ,long after any Manager has gone we will still all be there God willing because this is our Club.
Done 1400 miles in a week with a gammy foot and yes its been appalling but would do it again ,why ?
Answer is simple Dagenham.and Redbridge are my team.
That said I reserve the right to call out anything that I think needs calling out and refuse to blow smoke up anybodys arse .
Last month has been dreadful given one exception .The opinion was Aldershot were a dreadful team , funny how they have not lost since that drubbing. Which proves even despite the injuries we are better then what we have shown and there appears an attitude problem in my book
Chigwelldagger

I disagree, the club are not listening to the fans. This is our only solution at the moment.
EssexDagger!

Chigwelldagger wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:50 pm I disagree, the club are not listening to the fans. This is our only solution at the moment.
Agreed!!
ARNU

I’ll miss all 3 of you if you actually boycott, Taylor won’t.Seriously a good old fashioned boo at the end needs to be loud and without our best moaners it’ll be too quiet lol!

A4 pads going cheap at Aldi, one pad of 50 pages is all it took to depose daggers legend Burnett.

Sorry I was going to be serious.....

The yanks ain’t in it for the money so you not turning up will make no difference I’d have thought.

FWIW I didn’t see a lack of effort from any player yesterday. Chorley, who are in deep dodo are fighting for survival, our players, most know Taylor don’t rate them.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DevonDagger

Having felt the fear of losing the club all together just over a year ago, I find it highly unlikely that I will find myself stop going to games because we aren't playing well. Then again thinking about it, we haven't won any of the games I've seen this season so far, most recently Sutton on Tuesday so may I'm the problem and ought to stay away
:innocent:

If everyone stopped going then the budget our consortium plans for the future may be lower than it might be otherwise, resulting in a lower grade of player signings and lower grade of performance/result. Sounds all a little counter productive to me.

Bolton fans still appear to be supporting their team in numbers without a hope in hell of achieving anything this season and get tonked every other week, it could be much worse.
ThatRoundThing

A form of boycott is already in place. Fair weather floating fans need an exciting and/or winning team to coax people out of their armchairs in their cozy homes.
With attendances hovering around a 1000, team improvement is desperately needed.
Auntie Merge

I’m not boycotting as such but if I get a better offer to do something on the same day as a home game, I’m taking it.

I really wish I’d gone to our local Hustings last Tuesday instead of watching us lose to Sutton. Says a lot.
Dag82

A boycott won't change anything.

Although, without a season ticket, I would be thinking very had about paying on the gate, to suffer another 90 mins of this
garbage.

Fear it could go sub 1000 next Saturday.

They won't bring many.
Dagdale

Don't honestly think it'll make a big difference, look at Boreham Wood play almost every home game with sparse crowds and yet again are playing some good football, some may say that could work then, I suppose. But the bottom line is why would anybody paying over 200 quid plus Season ticket not at least get their moneys worth, paid upfront? Also if your a supporter, you need to be there, I for one love this level because you know it ain't attractive most of the time but u sit and drink with real fans because its small base makes you feel more part of it and to stick one up at prawn sandwich brigade. Most of us for years have nearly always seen a side that blows wind come 90 minutes and we live to see the change and somehow believe one day were roll! This looks another dire season no doubt but at least were lucky we have guys who will get it rolling in the end.
ARNU

I’m as fickle as everyone else on here but I’ve grown to realise it’s dagenham and Redbridge and not Liverpool or Man City. When I see lack of effort on the pitch I’d be inclined to give it a miss but ive not seen that this season or last tbh. Taylor and Harris I think Dinosaurs with 1970’s man management skills and I doubt will take us up but I don’t know why any of the past managers ( except Wayne) would be any improvement.

Get Wayne back, this is his level I doubt he’d do any worse.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
NBDag

I feel like fans steering clear is the best tool that we can use to try and force Taylor out. Whether it will work or not is a different question that I’m not sure about.

It’s just not enjoyable watching us play anymore. Irrespective of where we were last year financially, what we have been promised this year, or any other factor, when was the last time someone turned up to one of our games and had a good time? Maybe a bad question as it’s obviously Aldershot :lol: but what about before then? When do you see it next being enjoyable? Our owners need to realise that what they’re selling to us isn’t any good, and whilst I can’t get my money back for my season ticket, I can stop them from getting it next year. That’s the future issue they need to take notice of.
Oxhead

I still enjoy it and with 7 of our best
players injured and only 7 points off
the play off places I’m thinking there’s
plenty to be optimistic about COYD
bloke down the pub

Chigwelldagger wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:42 pm The only solution I see from our end is to boycott all games. I certainly won’t be attending anymore and wasting my money untill he has been sacked.

I think we should all do the same 🙏🏻
Been supporting Dagenham since the 70s. Through the ups and the downs, if I'd have stayed away would it have changed it, No. I would just have missed a lot of things. Like me all the people that work {payed or not} want D&R to win every game. See you at the next game.COYD.