Taylor out !!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EssexDagger!

Just seen Taylor refused to give a post match interview last night, left the dirty work to Jody Brown.
SUSSEX DAGGER

EssexDagger! wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:22 pm I think if we had owners based in this country then Taylor would of been relieved of his duties by now..
Doesn’t help when they only manage to see 1 live game every few months & before anybody mentions they have access to a recording of the every match... Its not the same is it!

Not that I’m ungrateful to owners as without them we more than likely wouldn’t have a fc, they have certainly put money where their mouth is but no it’s the time to have a a Manager to match their promotion aspirations.
Well stop sucking up to them.when they are here.and attend fans forms , tell them.how it is and what is needed.
Personally another left back may help!
EssexDagger!

So 2 days after another dreadful defeat against a side who was joint bottom and the manager is still here..
Looks like he lives to fight yet ANOTHER day on Saturday.

More lives than a cat
redboy

So different owners but same amateur attitude towards the manager. The whole thing stinks of what happened with Burnett. Just can’t see why they are investing into the club but are persisting with an inept dinosaur of a manager.
BarkingRambo

Well we have sort of got him out for a bit. Apparently he has just had an operation and will have a phased return. They haven't said how long the phasing is but even a fortnight would be a chance to see if getting his negativity out the way helps things at all.
Dag82

BarkingRambo wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:25 pm Well we have sort of got him out for a bit. Apparently he has just had an operation and will have a phased return. They haven't said how long the phasing is but even a fortnight would be a chance to see if getting his negativity out the way helps things at all.
If it's the daggers medical team "fortnight".............He will be out until April at least.
dj johnny b

....so (Dick) Emery then?
Daggerman

dj johnny b wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:18 am ....so (Dick) Emery then?
I thought we already had a Dick!
Chigwellian

Daggerman wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:42 am
dj johnny b wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:18 am ....so (Dick) Emery then?
I thought we already had a Dick!
Yeah .. he was sitting in the stand all smug going by the name of Kim Jung Un
HGDagger

So we've gone from challenging for the title, to the possibility of facing a relegation battle in just a few weeks
SUSSEX DAGGER

HGDagger wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:07 pm So we've gone from challenging for the title, to the possibility of facing a relegation battle in just a few weeks
Facing we are in one.my friend because that this afternoon was unacceptable and prove we could end up not good enough.
4 points from 18 against part time teams scoring 3 goals in the process says to me we are only heading one way
stanton101

HGDagger wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:07 pm So we've gone from challenging for the title, to the possibility of facing a relegation battle in just a few weeks
I think challenging for the title was a tad optimistic, but play offs was certainly achievable. Unfortunately we have apart from the owners a club that is stagnating from top to bottom. The manager should have been sacked weeks ago, Thompson should realise that it's clearly not working out instead of telling us all how lucky we are to have PT in charge. There's clearly been a need for change for some time now, it's up to the owners to step in, before we get relegated, as I'm sure that wasn't in their plans at the start.
NBDag

We were never actually challenging for the title. We just kept being told that we were. Failures in this team have been present since the Woking game.
hockley dagger

What gets me is that we didn't retain Adeloye,who has scored more goals per minute at Ebbsfleet than Quigley has managed for us. Tamplin's team being assembled at Romford would probably beat us the way things are going.
Alan

hockley dagger wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:56 pm What gets me is that we didn't retain Adeloye,who has scored more goals per minute at Ebbsfleet than Quigley has managed for us. Tamplin's team being assembled at Romford would probably beat us the way things are going.
Adeloye? Good lord. He’s scored 1 goal all season.