Sutton tomorrow

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DevonDagger

Before the exciting prospect of Sutton away in the FA Trophy in a few weeks, tomorrow we face them at home looking to bounce back (anyone else sick of those words now?) after crashing back down to earth on Saturday.

Staying with some friends in Southend so hoping to make it across for this one. Excited to see the latest ground improvements and hopefully a better performance and result than the ones I've seen most recently...

Hopefully at least one of Deering or House will be available again but to be honest not expecting a great deal of change if we've got nobody returning after Saturday.

First goal will be very telling I suggest
Kevin

Any news on whether House and/or Deering are likely to be involved tonight..?? :blink:
Chigwelldagger

House and Deering still out. Hopefully Taylor will also be out if we loose 🤷🏼‍♂️🙏🏻
Daggerfan

Which we are 2-1 down at the mo
Leedag

Injuries or not he assembled this team. Should be out the door tomorrow. But i dont think the Americans will do it.
redboy

Just grow a pair Taylor and for the good of our club ****** off, I mean resign!
Dagdale

Didn't make it tonight, but whats going on here? One goal up and lose to a fourth bottom outfit on our own turf?
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Ooh, that was BAD
stanton101

Standing there like a pair of goalposts all match doesn't help. What the f..k is wrong with Taylor and Harris, no motivation, no barking out orders. Jesus, I've seen more go in an old folks home.
Admittedly the injuries are murdering us, but for f..ks sake if you can't at least get a draw against that lot, you should be ashamed of yourself. Some of his signings are truly dreadful, just like him and his sidekick
Hurry up and f..k off while we still have a chance of staying up, because we can forget any hopes of playoffs this man in charge.
Enoughs, enough.
Auntie Merge

stanton101 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:57 pm Standing there like a pair of goalposts all match doesn't help. What the f..k is wrong with Taylor and Harris, no motivation, no barking out orders. Jesus, I've seen more go in an old folks home.
Admittedly the injuries are murdering us, but for f..ks sake if you can't at least get a draw against that lot, you should be ashamed of yourself. Some of his signings are truly dreadful, just like him and his sidekick
Hurry up and f..k off while we still have a chance of staying up, because we can forget any hopes of playoffs this man in charge.
Enoughs, enough.
There’s a rumour that Taylor has told Harris not to talk to the players during the game. Don’t know whether it is true or not but the body language between the two of them
speaks volumes.
stanton101

Auntie Merge wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:02 pm
stanton101 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:57 pm Standing there like a pair of goalposts all match doesn't help. What the f..k is wrong with Taylor and Harris, no motivation, no barking out orders. Jesus, I've seen more go in an old folks home.
Enoughs, enough.
There’s a rumour that Taylor has told Harris not to talk to the players during the game. Don’t know whether it is true or not but the body language between the two of them
speaks volumes.
If that's the case Auntie, then who the f..k does he think he is.
ARNU

That was a night to forget. Feel a bit sorry for quigley tonight, thought he put in a decent shift and his part in the move for our goal was brilliant. It is time for Taylor to go. Not sure he knows what to do. Yanks are away so they aren’t having to endure what we have to. I’m travelling to Chorley Saturday to watch us get turned over by another substandard team like Sutton tonight. We need to get rid of dinosaurs Taylor and Harris, pat them on the head for last season but they have to go or I can see attendances dropping below 1000 and the chairman begging us all to renew our season tickets again.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Daggernewbie

Enoughs, enough.
You know the reason Peter & co. went home so they don`t need to put a show on.
Diggerthedog

Hahaha I wake up in the Far East for yet another flop of a result, I sussed him out after 3 months. Fully expect an announcement with 48 hours. If there is no announcement, it’s just the same old.
Amber SUFC

Maybe our worst away performance of the season, football can be unfair at times!

I have to agree your goal was class.