Taylor out !!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
daggersjeff

Quote from Sussex - "Notice we sign a Striker around the same time as we did last year. If he. Is only half as good as last years recruit all of a sudden the target looks achievable ".

Not a bad start then :thumbu:
RM1Dagger

lupins wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:23 pm Funny how when it goes well he gets no credit, when it goes badly he gets all the credit
This. It’s an unpopular view but PT is doing a ‘reasonable’ job, not fantastic of course, but we’re about right being on the fringes of the playoffs and hopefully these coupe of signings can propel us into them.
Now the SE27 Dagger
EssexDagger!

Let’s hope after a 6-1 victory today, we go to Fylde next week and attack from the off rather than set up to be happy to come away with a point, I think that’s most peoples gripe with Taylor, negative mindset rather than crap manager.
LondonDagger

PT is a terrible manage with very poor ideas. However... if i am going to give him stick when we lose and blame it on him, i will swallow my pride and give him the credit for Saturday. He played an attacking formation with the right players and it came off. I dont see him sticking to this, much like he did after last years good run he changed it out of nowhere. Still think we need fresh ideas with someone who is willing to do this week in week out!
SUSSEX DAGGER

daggersjeff wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:36 pm Quote from Sussex - "Notice we sign a Striker around the same time as we did last year. If he. Is only half as good as last years recruit all of a sudden the target looks achievable ".

Not a bad start then :thumbu:
Somewhere,I predicted before the Stockport game that if we,get a Striker in the gap at top could be down to half of what it was or we could even be top after New years day with the favourable fixtures we have until then . Suddenly they do all look winnable dont they ?
Diggerthedog

Hello my old friend :grin: :thumbu:

Clown don’t have his get out of jail free card this week so back to the same old. This is his squad, injuries or not most of today’s line would have started the season.
Pondfield Dagger

Any odds Please Taylor gets sacked Wednesday morning day after getting spanked at home to Sutton he cannot motivate the team he is dig shit manager. Last sat win down to usa Owners and tributes nothing to do with taylor.
Auntie Merge

Pondfield Dagger wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:00 pm Any odds Please Taylor gets sacked Wednesday morning day after getting spanked at home to Sutton he cannot motivate the team he is dig shit manager. Last sat win down to usa Owners and tributes nothing to do with taylor.

This. Blame injuries, blame whatever, but from the sound of it we were dire from the kick off, lacked team spirit. If the manager can't stimulate team spirit, he has probably lost the dressing room and needs to be releived of his duties.

Can I say here too, that people blaming the physio... have you been in the treatment room? Most of the equipment is over 10 years old. The club hasn't invested in the medical side at all, and this reflects in the recovery rate of injuries. The club probably spends a fortune instead getting medical help from outside. Equip the physio room for the current day with the current physio and the players will be back on the pitch sooner.
Pondfield Dagger

They invest in an accountant and her assistant so tommo can do ****** all and employ as many under 25 bar staff as possible as minimum wage does not apply lol what a lovely man.
Adrian

Pondfield Dagger wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:22 pm They invest in an accountant and her assistant so tommo can do **** all and employ as many under 25 bar staff as possible as minimum wage does not apply lol what a lovely man.
Minimum wage applies at all ages.
Is he doing ****** all or is he employing people? Make your mind up.
ThatRoundThing

There are 4 different age ranges of minimum wage according to the government website plus apprenticeships , but to serve alcohol staff have to be at least eighteen. A restaurant can have 16 plus serving alcohol as long as the license holder or bar manager has approved the sale.
I would be surprised if D & R are licensed as a restaurant.
ThatRoundThing

I also understand that many bar staff are on zero hours contracts which means some are working elsewhere because of the uncertainty in trying to gain a reasonable full weeks income.
Richie

Pondfield Dagger wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:22 pm They invest in an accountant and her assistant so tommo can do **** all and employ as many under 25 bar staff as possible as minimum wage does not apply lol what a lovely man.
Anybody who knows about the club would disagree that Thommo does F All surely. Even those who dislike him.
Chalky69

Well said Richie. I can't understand why some people dislike Steve Thompson so much. From my experience and what I know of him he loves the club and would do anything for it. Get off his Back!
ARNU

Dunno why they don’t leave Thomson alone. When they mortgage their own houses to put money into the club maybe I’d take them more seriously.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !