Just watched the Shots highlights

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge

What was the "Goal of the Game" on Saturday?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:04 pm

Ben House first goal
11%
Ben House second goal
No votes
Manny's header
No votes
Luque's strike
No votes
Will Wright free kick
47%
Quigley's 25 yarder
42%

Total votes: 38
Mike the Dagger

I don't think I have ever seen the Daggers score so many really good goals in a single game.

But which one takes the biscuit?
Leedag

Like how tim howard checks program to see the name of the free kick scorer 😂
lupins

Nice little mention from Tim Howard on Talksport today

Love the way the whole Consortium are doing things the right way and more importantly emotionally involved in it too.

Quigleys goal for me
Daggerjamie

All very well taken goals. Hope we take this approach for the rest of the season now, that's some serious talent up front.
dagger4eva

For me, its a close call between the last two goals with Joe's probably just edging it!
Dagger83

I've only seen House's goals and his first was a peach. Lovely build up and confident finish. I'm a fan of the cameras in the goals too!
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Mark

The first finish looks even better on video.

Didn't realise Deering got a touch on the ball for Luque, nice lay off.

Quigley one was so hard it was past the gk before he dived. Didn't know he could hit a ball like that.
Mike the Dagger

I went with the free kick as it was so unlikely. Not seen one fly in like that for a while at Victoria Road.

I almost went with the first goal though. It was a great team goal and a sublime finish.
Mark

Especially from a sub centre back! Unheard of.
EssexDagger!

Mike the Dagger wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:06 pm I went with the free kick as it was so unlikely. Not seen one fly in like that for a while at Victoria Road.

I almost went with the first goal though. It was a great team goal and a sublime finish.
Jordan maguire drew must of been the last one, 4 seasons ago
EssexDagger!

lupins wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:14 pm Nice little mention from Tim Howard on Talksport today

Love the way the whole Consortium are doing things the right way and more importantly emotionally involved in it too.

Quigleys goal for me
What did Tim Howard say? Or just a shout out ?
Shot By Both Sides

Robbie Tinkler.

But in the real world - Will Wright.
Auntie Merge

My instinct is to say the scorer of the 6th goal, Quigley.
However that free kick is too good and for us to score from a set piece is a bloody miracle, so Will Wright gets my vote.

oh and i hope now everyone realises why I want us to win 6-0 all the time. It feels totally awesome. Shame the ref couldn’t have blown for full time at that point.
BB-Dagger

Having voted for Will Wright and looking at the results so far I can’t help feeling a bit sorry for the goals with no votes, mostly any goal is a good goal and the contribution of the entire team for the first four was excellent so a big thumbs up to them all.
Will’s goal stood out because many on the terrace were openly questioning “what the f#k is Wrighty doing taking it” the end result of that kick and the reactions of the fans makes it the outstanding strike for me, Quigley.... what a thump that was, any other game it would have won this vote.
ARNU

Not a bad goal among them but I think Quigleys goal just nicks it. If Benno had scored it he’d have got a higher vote. Wright’s goal was a free shot, Quigley had to make his opportunity. It’s a rare but nice problem to have innit? Who’d have thought we’d have had such a choice.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !