Tamplin

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Chalky69

See that Glen Tamplin is looking for another club!
Here we go again.
Auntie Merge

DI Mike Dashwood

That really clarifies everything then!!!

A statement meant to stop any rumours but will undoubtedly have totally the opposite effect!!!
SUSSEX DAGGER

No safety net at Dagenham and if the price was right no protest could stop it
hockley dagger

Chelmsford already making signings. Sounds like he's back.
RampantDuke

tears will all It end in tantrums and

Re-arrange these words to form the end result of a Tamplin takeover......
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
EssexDagger!

Leroy Lita signed for Chelmsford, not a bad signing as he still only 34
dagger4eva

Andddddd he's back!!!

On Twitter & as owner of Romford FC.

https://mobile.twitter.com/glenntamplin

I know its Christmas next month but a little early for the pantonime season, no??

:yay:
Diggerthedog

Of dear, feel sorry for them. Got to put his money somewhere.

Edited by Admin for legal reasons.
Auntie Merge

Isn’t Romford the club where those Dagenham fans who were seriously anti-merge went?

Wonder who he will try and line up as a sponsor. :eh: :stupid:
grumpy old git

Think they went to Hornchurch, I know Fred H did.
BarkingRambo

Unless he is going to have more level headed expectations I don't see where the fanbase will come from to justify his usual tactic of mass spending on showcase signings. A lot of the local clubs are doing reasonably ok, even Hornchurch are making a big push for promotion into conference south and sit 3rd at the moment (with a frontline of Chris Dickson and Marvin Morgan I see). Romford groundshare with Brentwood (who are above them in the league) so he doesn't own the ground to do his ugly graffiti. I imagine he did a lot of work trying to get fans from the area going to Billericay. Unless he has a massive following of Tamplinite worshippers I just don't see where the people come from.
Blackie645

Remember Ian Levine he went to Romford, think he has passed away
Kevin

BarkingRambo wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:08 am Unless he is going to have more level headed expectations I don't see where the fanbase will come from to justify his usual tactic of mass spending on showcase signings. A lot of the local clubs are doing reasonably ok, even Hornchurch are making a big push for promotion into conference south and sit 3rd at the moment (with a frontline of Chris Dickson and Marvin Morgan I see). Romford groundshare with Brentwood (who are above them in the league) so he doesn't own the ground to do his ugly graffiti. I imagine he did a lot of work trying to get fans from the area going to Billericay. Unless he has a massive following of Tamplinite worshippers I just don't see where the people come from.
I believe Romford have planning permission to build a stadium https://www.romfordrecorder.co.uk/news/ ... -1-5752748 - might have been a factor behind it?