Luque
Odametey
"May the best of your past be the worst of your future"
Daggerfan

Sutton 0-1 Daggers Grant
Daggerfan

Sutton 0-2 Daggers Dobson
Dagger83

Well I wasn't expecting that. 9 unbeaten and on to Chorley who look like the whipping boys.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
dagger4eva

What a result!!

And just like that were up to 6th.

I dont wish to take anything for granted but Chorley is surely a gimme 3 points on Saturday!

Huge applause to all the players & management in what is now a quite super unbeaten run.
Attachments
20190924_215624.jpg
Sagres

Yeovil v Bromley & Dover v Halifax on Saturday
leewilson

dagger4eva wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:00 pm What a result!!

And just like that were up to 6th.

I dont wish to take anything for granted but Chorley is surely a gimme 3 points on Saturday!
That is the exact reason why we could easily lose. We're in form but I've seen too many home shockers over the years to take anything for granted. I hope self-consciously the players aren't just expecting 3 points as well or else we all know what will happen.
ARNU

Nice little win there. Wasn’t really up for it but went anyway, glad I went now. Easy win, solid performance, I’m glad for grant getting a goal. 9 unbeaten Taylor out !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DaggerJoel11

9 unbeaten, 7 points from the last 9 away, 10 from the last 12 at home, 1 goal conceded in 4 games, 3 clean sheets in the process. Dover are above us and we beat them. Yeovil have won six in a row and we beat them. Bromley are unbeaten still yet we have come closet than anyone to ending that run.

And we've ended our Gander Green Lane hoodoo. Plenty of reasons to be positive. Enjoy the rest of your week people!
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
lupins

Great performance solid from 1-11

And as we won I can say clearly that plastic pitches do not a good game make

Ban them
Lcbdagger

Had this one down as a guaranteed lots simply because of the pitch... incredible result and a mostly comfortable evening.

Does make you wonder where the late goal against Bromley or others, early doors, may affect us later in the season... definitely nobody in that top five clearly head and shoulders above the others like I thought Salford would be last year (obviously didn't come true)

Decent mention on another clean sheet, and Away from Home again
Dagdale

Well done boys, job done before Half time too, dead right Lee, need to be cautious here with Chorley not sure who it was now but toppled a highly sought scalp the other week and beat them very solidly, I too have seen many good runs blocked by the most unexpected low sides, nice to have two home Saturday games though coming up now to make even a higher impact.
dagger4eva

A number of quite complimentary comments on our team from the Sutton Fans ....

http://suttonunited.proboards.com/threa ... ead?page=2
Diggerthedog

Great win by the sounds of things, full credit to the team and the management for turning around the poor start.

I don’t think we will challenge for the title as you need a 20+ goals a season striker for that. Although Taylor did get Wycombe promoted from league two a few years back scoring just over 50 goals in 46 games but they never won the title.

Chorley is a chance to get the goal difference up with those around us, would take a 1-0 win though just to keep the run going.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

dagger4eva wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:01 am A number of quite complimentary comments on our team from the Sutton Fans ....

http://suttonunited.proboards.com/threa ... ead?page=2
I spent most of the second half chatting with one who said we were the best he'd seen this season. Which is nice.