Taylor out !!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:40 am Snowflakes in August who would have thought.
1 out of 10, must try harder.
Diggerthedog

Seriously, why cant people discuss this very relevant topic?
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:13 pm Seriously, why cant people discuss this very relevant topic?
Seriously, why can't people get their heads round the fact Taylor is the manager for now at least and get behind him and the team?

We are three games in, we have what 75% of a new team, and already the abuse of certain players and the manager has started. Do you think all the abuse and angst helps the team play better?
Diggerthedog

Mike the Dagger wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:18 pm
Diggerthedog wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:13 pm Seriously, why cant people discuss this very relevant topic?
Seriously, why can't people get their heads round the fact Taylor is the manager for now at least and get behind him and the team?

We are three games in, we have what 75% of a new team, and already the abuse of certain players and the manager has started. Do you think all the abuse and angst helps the team play better?
I've seen no abuse at games or on here, just people with opinions. The support was great on Saturday up until the final whistle, if the players or manager are letting people on here effect their game I would be surprised and some what disappointed that they're not a bit more thick skinned.

Also were 50+ games in under the current mangers reign think its only right people are allowed to question some of his extremely bizarre selections/subs.

Like many that grumble I will be there tonight supporting the boys tonight, that will never change. If we lose and after I express an opinion on here then so be it.
Ally Fraser

Mike the Dagger wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:07 am
Ally Fraser wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:19 am He’s dined out enough now off the back of that England game. The man is clueless.
Here is Peter Taylor's managerial record to date. How does it compare to yours and the pup's?

Opinions are like arseholes and all that.

but right now, it is time to shut up moaning and back the team.
I’m not being paid to win games.

You could take your tongue out of his arsehole.

I do back the team. Therefore I’m allowed to voice an opinion.
Ally Fraser

We’re in a relegation battle 13 days into August.
HGDagger

If we needed any more proof that Taylor has to go. Tonight provided that evidence!
BB-Dagger

A double substitution after 30 minutes tells me he didn’t have a bloody clue what tactics to use before the game,
But to take off the two players who have stood out in the previous games is beyond comprehension.
Going on record here and saying that this is the last season ticket I’m buying, if I didn’t have one I certainly wouldn’t be going on Saturday
Diggerthedog

Hahahahahahaha
DaggerJoel11

Absolutely pathetic. As shocking as Taylor has been, a few players need to take responsibility too.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Auntie Merge

DaggerJoel11 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:30 pm Absolutely pathetic. As shocking as Taylor has been, a few players need to take responsibility too.
Mediocre players that should never have been signed as they are just not good enough?
Shaun (D&R)

Mike the Dagger wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:07 am
Ally Fraser wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:19 am He’s dined out enough now off the back of that England game. The man is clueless.

Here is Peter Taylor's managerial record to date. How does it compare to yours and the pup's?

Opinions are like arseholes and all that.

The point here is that the owners have backed him, so moaning after 3 games is pointless, and TBH downright disruptive (again).

Statements have been made about where the owners want us to be this season and I have no doubt that if after a couple of months we are obviously not anywhere close to that then serious questions will be asked, but right now, it is time to shut up moaning and back the team.

Losing Conor Wilkinson as we did was a massive blow and we have not come close to replacing him yet, but I have no doubt we are trying.
You have chosen a couple of months as your threshold. Sadly that may be too late Mike. The problems are there to see 4 games in and IMO requires drastic action now as there is clearly some potential in that squad.

I don’t understood the logic of bringing up Taylor’s managerial record. Do we have to be former manager’s to have an opinion?

The ‘moaning’ is pretty justified right now mate.
Mark

He made a terrible initial set-up and he had to change it. I can't really argue with the wingers going off as they didn't fit the system we needed to switch to.

I think he's probably getting close to the end now. But I don't think there is a huge amount of promise in that squad unless Odametey and Manny are fit pretty quickly. And I don't think we have anyone other than Balanta who can create or score a goal, maybe Luque will prove himself in time, but that's still not enough.
NBDag

In all fairness Mike The Dagger has a point. Opinions are like arseholes. It’s just that his opinion is the arsehole of a homeless man who found some curry in the bin last night and washed it down with another homeless man’s diarrhoea. Whiffy.
Diggerthedog

NBDag wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:44 pm In all fairness Mike The Dagger has a point. Opinions are like arseholes. It’s just that his opinion is the arsehole of a homeless man who found some curry in the bin last night and washed it down with another homeless man’s diarrhoea. Whiffy.
Hahahahahaha Mike will reply when Thompson will tell him too.