Burnett v Ebbsfleet

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ThatRoundThing

Easy trip for me across the Tilbury - Gravesend Ferry, I decided to go and watch Ebbsfleet v Tottenham U23.
Spurs U23 having conceded 3 or more goals in their last 3 league games went with form and Lost 3-1 to Ebbsfleet.
Early days for Burnett but he was quite inanimate almost the whole game, spent most of it just watching with arms folded.
Ebbsfleet looked very well organised as a team this early in the season, Jack Connors played the first half and put in a great cross for the first goal. Sean Shields played the last quarter of the game. Star for Ebbsfleet was no. 14 Darren McQueen, reminded me very much of Dwight Gayle, gave defenders a torrid afternoon and scored the first from Connors cross.

Attendance : 2,130. About 40% were Spurs fans. Quiet but good friendly atmosphere, drinking and smoking was allowed around the ground. The new stand didn't have as many seats as I expected from when last I went 2 years ago, but nothing else is open in that stand yet.

Nothing else has changed much around the ground, same small bar and club shop. They had a couple of additional temporary bars around the outside of the ground which took the pressure off the small bar in their clubhouse.
Auntie Merge

You missed the most important thing of the match.

What was Wayne wearing?
#wayneburnettfashionwatch
admin
Site Admin

Auntie Merge wrote:You missed the most important thing of the match.

What was Wayne wearing?
#wayneburnettfashionwatch
Attachments
IMG_1567.JPG
IMG_1567.JPG (460.02 KiB) Viewed 4302 times