Oh Dear

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
its all good

I hadn't seen the video when I posted that comment
It was just what I was hearing from what was apparently being said in mitigation
As I said earlier we'll see.
Mind you I can't ever remember biting anyone accidentally (or deliberately) in my playing days...
Alan

Should we let Barcelona know he's available for the right fee?
stanton101

Alan wrote:Should we let Barcelona know he's available for the right fee?
wayne's probably on the blower as we speak.
Lcbdagger

Still amazed he got a yellow for this... The player clearly indicates he's been bitten... Surely the ref either tells the defender to sod off or Josh gets a red?
bearaab

I believe the yellow was for time wasting not the bite accusation.
Diggerthedog

bearaab wrote:I believe the yellow was for time wasting not the bite accusation.
Yes it was, ref or Lino never saw the bite.
daggersjeff

Ok Yes Labadie has history...if he bit then he should go....nuff said...

Don't let this detract from one of our best wins of the season!!!!!
The Romford Dagger

daggersjeff wrote:Ok Yes Labadie has history...if he bit then he should go....nuff said...

Don't let this detract from one of our best wins of the season!!!!!
Well said!
Mikins

Amusing that we're collectively gonna can him for having a nibble (if he did - and frankly if he did I agree he can jog on) but everyone seemed to forget we've got a far nastier piece of work loafing about the training pitch and not even making the bench these days. Two signings I didnt agree with then and dont now.
Sorry about your damn luck!
DI Mike Dashwood

People should remember this is just an accusation at the moment, nothing has been proved or confirmed.

Even the photo of him sat with the Plod and Thommo does not prove anything at all. If an accusation has been made then the Police will need to speak to him regardless of the end result.

If he is found guilty of it then I would expect the Club to deal with the situation appropriately.
NickMurphy

Westley hasn't exactly helped the situation - “Ronnie was in a state of shock, you don’t go on a football pitch expecting to lose your finger and Ronnie was horrified by what has gone on because it’s a football match and he’s nearly lost his finger.”

Not excusing Labadie, but come on. Then again, what do you expect from a bloke like Westley?
Lcbdagger

NickMurphy wrote:Westley hasn't exactly helped the situation - “Ronnie was in a state of shock, you don’t go on a football pitch expecting to lose your finger and Ronnie was horrified by what has gone on because it’s a football match and he’s nearly lost his finger.”

Not excusing Labadie, but come on. Then again, what do you expect from a bloke like Westley?
This bit I don't understand... With these quotes that 'his finger was hanging off'from their fans and the manager implying the guy almost went in to cardiac arrest it sends a pretty open and shut case.

Nothing suggests it was as bad as that otherwise we wouldn't be waiting for an investigation
stanton101

Westley's dramatics are laughable. You mean to tell me if your finger's hanging off you still stay on and play!
Like f..k you would. I don't condone what Labadie is alleged to have done and if found guilty he should be slung out of the club, but come on finger hanging off, I don't think so.
ARNU

We never knew anything about it at the game.It just looked like both players got into a scuffle over getting the ball back and Labadie took one for the team getting booked for holding things up.I don't think the footage proves anything.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Mikins wrote:Amusing that we're collectively gonna can him for having a nibble (if he did - and frankly if he did I agree he can jog on) but everyone seemed to forget we've got a far nastier piece of work loafing about the training pitch and not even making the bench these days. Two signings I didnt agree with then and dont now.
Who's that then ? Because if it who I think it is he not only made the bench Saturday he played
Last edited by SUSSEX DAGGER on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.