Offseason and off-topic for a few weeks.

This area for you to discuss any other topics
McLeansvilleAppFan

What is the chance we can have a completely off topic thread during the few weeks of the offseason before summer pre-season fixtures start?

I have a few topics in my head right now as I sit watching the weather radar of some terrible storms and possible tornadoes about 100 km from my house that might be heading this way.

Music, weather or I can make some audio samples and read some Shakespeare and we can dissect my dialect, which might be the closest to what the Bard's own voice would have sounded like in his day. (I grew up on the border or the Southern Appalachian Highlands and North Carolina Piedmont but think it is more Southern Appalachian Highlands in many ways with my vowel sounds.)
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
McLeansvilleAppFan

It is going to be over 33 C tomorrow in my hometown. The low is going to be higher than the high in London. I am already tired of summer ( and I am a school teacher with some time off and I am still tired of it.) We have had about a week of these temperatures and I am already ready for cooler autumn temperatures.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.