Luton at home - All ticket

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Woodford Dagger

I don't think. I do.
Dagger Steve

Woodford Dagger wrote:I don't think. I do.
Ha ha, right and all.
Like that time you took on Mansfields top boy by surprise in that Wimpy. Classic, the boys couldn't believe it.
Diggerthedog

They are getting the TBS and Family stand, no Terrace tickets to be given. Reading the outlaws forum half of them want Still out so he might not even make this game unless they start winning.
The Romford Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:They are getting the TBS and Family stand, no Terrace tickets to be given. Reading the outlaws forum half of them want Still out so he might not even make this game unless they start winning.

Oh right! Thommo must've been wrong in programme or things have changed since
stanton101

Diggerthedog wrote:They are getting the TBS and Family stand, no Terrace tickets to be given. Reading the outlaws forum half of them want Still out so he might not even make this game unless they start winning.
Makes you wonder just what some fans want. 6th in the league, outside chance of an automatic spot and more than likely will be in the play offs ffs. Poxy ground, shite fans, shit club. They deserve each other.
Diggerthedog

stanton101 wrote:
Makes you wonder just what some fans want. 6th in the league, outside chance of an automatic spot and more than likely will be in the play offs ffs. Poxy ground, shite fans, shit club. They deserve each other.
This is the first time in two years they have had a dodgy period. Imagine if they had witnessed our last two years :lol: :lol: :lol:
Diggerthedog

So much for them selling out and all the massive ticket arrangements, only sold 500 so far.
Mark

Don't be silly, this is their INVASION game.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Going all the way to Carlisle tomorrow but I just can't get motivated for this game Tuesday.

Why ? cos i can understand us allowing a contracted Manager to leave as we would not stand In anybody's way and that's the Daggers way but I can't for one minute think that we allowed it without any financial reward should it prove a success for Luton .

Never did find out the full deal struck with Luton but I would not be surprised if the loss of 3 points to Luton on Tuesday was not a complete disaster.
The Romford Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:So much for them selling out and all the massive ticket arrangements, only sold 500 so far.

You make it sound like I made it all up. Copied it straight from Tommo in the program. Would still imagine they sell more than a 1000 anyway...
Diggerthedog

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:So much for them selling out and all the massive ticket arrangements, only sold 500 so far.

You make it sound like I made it all up. Copied it straight from Tommo in the program. Would still imagine they sell more than a 1000 anyway...
Not saying you made it just taking the mick they are supposed to be massive and all the trouble of relocating our own fans and they can't even sell out.
Chigwellian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Never did find out the full deal struck with Luton but I would not be surprised if the loss of 3 points to Luton on Tuesday was not a complete disaster.
Thats a big statement Sussex, are you saying that you think we may 'throw' the game?
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Going all the way to Carlisle tomorrow but I just can't get motivated for this game Tuesday.

Why ? cos i can understand us allowing a contracted Manager to leave as we would not stand In anybody's way and that's the Daggers way but I can't for one minute think that we allowed it without any financial reward should it prove a success for Luton .

Never did find out the full deal struck with Luton but I would not be surprised if the loss of 3 points to Luton on Tuesday was not a complete disaster.

Bloody hell Sussex! That last para is a bit strong. Big thing to say..