Stevenage - Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
triplescarf

Hi all.

Wondered if anyone could help - I'm going to get tickets for the Stevenage Away game on the 21st (I don't live too far from there) and wondered if anybody knew what the seating allocation etc. was going to be? Been on their website and the block directly behind the goal shows all bar about 7 seats in the front row as unavailable, but every seat in all of the other blocks as available. Does this mean that Daggers (as a club) have all of those greyed out seats so worth getting those front row ones, or should I just go for a couple of decent seats in the middle of the block next to it?! Taking my 9 year old boy so don't want to be near any home fans, ideally.

Thanks for any advice anyone has, particularly if you've been to Stevenage as an away fan - I've never stepped foot in the place before now!
ARNU

Im pretty sure we wont sell out our end.You will get a ticket,probably pay on the day will be available.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
triplescarf

Thanks both for your answers. I'll get those tickets ordered. It'll be my first away game in years!