Oh and another thing

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

After defending the Manager for weeks despite having my sanity questioned at best and having endured rather crude suggestions at worst no comment has been made about the other Story that broke yesterday.

Justin Edinbrough leaving Newport for Gillingham.

No doubt I will be told so what the bloke deserves the chance. However this follows only a couple of weeks since the Chief Executive walked out suggesting to me that there is going to be trouble there in the non to distant future.

Also hearing the Hartlepool takeover is in trouble and money has already been spent on the back of it.

So perhaps those who have started to show a bit more faith in The Manager no matter how reluctant should also show the same to the Board who refuse to chuck money about and at all times try to keep things within a strict budget.

Success is easy when you buy it bit harder to come by when you have to earn it the hard way.
Alan

Didn't you eventually change your mind on Burnett being sacked?
Diggerthedog

Strict Budget? Heard we we're making a £400k loss this season.
ARNU

Alan wrote:Didn't you eventually change your mind on Burnett being sacked?

Well spotted Alan.

:lol: Sussex you were one of us for a good few minutes just the other day.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:
Alan wrote:Didn't you eventually change your mind on Burnett being sacked?

Well spotted Alan.

:lol: Sussex you were one of us for a good few minutes just the other day.
Stevenage must admit had even me feeling the pain .
Dare say at times even the Archbishop of Canterbury has on the odd occasion questioned his faith.
admin
Site Admin

To sussex's credit, for the most part he has backed Burnett, he made of made one or two comments out of frustration but generally he has been pretty loyal to him. However I still don't think he's good enough, we've had two wins against teams lower down in the table, one poor result and we're sucked right back into the relegation dogfight. Let's not get carried away
Lcbdagger

We are still yet to go on a convincing run... even Cheltenham we almost didn't secure a win and they wouldn't have beaten a team two divisions below us the way they played at our place

Great news to see us put a couple of wins together but all could fall apart easily again if we play poorly against Portsmouth and lose our recent good Home form... lets see how we are doing in another month or so after we have played Mansfield, Morecambe and Hartlepool. If we keep a decent run going then all credit to the manager
Dagdale

Yeah rightly so not to get too carried away, its been a better period lately but I remember to well that after the good wins of Carlisle and a great win up at Bury thought 'we had rode the storm' and were out of it then to no avail go on a slide again, but a big, but to pull out a good win Tuesday night whatever shape or form and this time next week smash the Shrimpers my head will be almighty sore Monday morning!