Stevenage 's Ticket Allocation

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Apparently Stevenage have only been given 294 tickets for the TBS on Boxing Day.

Quite surprised about this. I thought they might almost fill the TBS, and bring anything from 700 upwards?
Have we gone a bit mad and thinking we are cash rich?
Diggerthedog

That's the first little block and the one next to that, they will get more if needed. Be surprised if they bring more then 400.
The Romford Dagger

I expected them to nearly pack it out too. Fairly local side. Where did you see that it was this number auntiemerge?
Auntie Merge

The Romford Dagger wrote:I expected them to nearly pack it out too. Fairly local side. Where did you see that it was this number auntiemerge?
On The Stevenage FC website
This league game on Friday 26th December is a 2pm kick-off at the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham Stadium and Boro have been allocated 294 tickets in the Traditional Builders Stand.
Read more at http://www.stevenagefc.com/news/article ... 2i9ILd8.99
http://www.stevenagefc.com/news/article ... 22870.aspx

Diggerthedog wrote:That's the first little block and the one next to that, they will get more if needed. Be surprised if they bring more then 400.
But telling their supporters there are only 294 tickets available is likely to put off the casual supporter and those who might turn up on the day.
SUSSEX DAGGER

The Romford Dagger wrote:I expected them to nearly pack it out too. Fairly local side. Where did you see that it was this number auntiemerge?
With our home firm the marketing People are not doing their job.

Any fan looking to do one away game will surely pick DAGENHAM in the new year.
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
With our home firm the marketing People are not doing their job.

Any fan looking to do one away game will surely pick DAGENHAM in the new year.
And who's fault is that the shit manager you still back. Can't wait for us to be relegated so his contract is not renewed, would rather win a few then put up with the dross at home the last 2 years.
Dagdale

I don't live far from their manor and obviously being Boxing day like me have to use a car or any motorway stuff, or manage to wangle to Cockfosters tube or some other to get in as no trains, so although 30 odd miles or so a bit of a drawback for quite a few on Boxing day, so probably agree that'd take a good slice of the TBS if a Saturday job or so but on this day no way would they fill it. Another Xmas Day and Boxer with no damned booze! Thankfully even though we blew a blank almost all the sides around us lost yesterday.
ChazmanQ

Always bugs me to see the TBS near enough empty when away teams bring very few fans
Club should stick them in the family stand and make the TBS a home fans section
With a home match on boxing day club are missing a trick. Knock tickets down to £10 adult £5 child and pack out the ground
How many people would love an excuse to duck out of the inlaws for a few hours :roll:
ARNU

ChazmanQ wrote:Always bugs me to see the TBS near enough empty when away teams bring very few fans
With a home match on boxing day club are missing a trick. Knock tickets down to £10 adult £5 child and pack out the ground
How many people would love an excuse to duck out of the inlaws for a few hours :roll:
I agree,were we separated at birth ??

I must say though the quality of football we're being served up at home is probably just worse than trivial pursuit with the inlaws on boxing day.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Chigwellian

I'm a season ticket holder, and might just duck out of coming... Quality time with the family seems to win for me this time
Dagger83

ChazmanQ wrote:Always bugs me to see the TBS near enough empty when away teams bring very few fans
Just like when tickets were 99p a few years ago and the ground was packed...
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
ARNU

The club is dying,Im resigned to that fact.Im sure if you let everyone in for free you wouldn't even half fill the place.We need a new manager and probably new players that win more often and play exciting football.Bumping around near the bottom and just scraping league status is really really boring.Its a chore to watch,Im not lying here.I couldn't even sell my half season ticket for £60.If anyone wants a late xmas present idea the offer still stands.I'll even bring it round.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
EastLDN

Having a TBS combo, the away fans definitely have the best deal in the ground. Lovely stand, bar which i think is rather cheaply priced £3.50 a pint and food and drink easy to hand at either side. That stand has so much potential if handed over to the core fan base but risks making the rest of the ground look abandoned. Although i do despair when i see people wearing other teams colours or scarves, i just don't get it. It seems excepted down at Victoria road but in my eyes never should be.
ChazmanQ

EastLDN wrote:Having a TBS combo, the away fans definitely have the best deal in the ground. Lovely stand, bar which i think is rather cheaply priced £3.50 a pint and food and drink easy to hand at either side. That stand has so much potential if handed over to the core fan base but risks making the rest of the ground look abandoned. Although i do despair when i see people wearing other teams colours or scarves, i just don't get it. It seems excepted down at Victoria road but in my eyes never should be.
Can't name another ground where the away fans surround the tunnel. We are meant to be the home side yet the players come out to the jeers of away support

Move them to the family stand and make the TBS the main home supporters stand. After all..... wasn't it the fans who sponsored a brick when it was being built?
leewilson

ARNU wrote:The club is dying,Im resigned to that fact.
Oh please, you really do overexaggerate to the point of ridiculousness.