Saturdays game

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Dagger83 wrote:Surely Yussef or Doige should play up top with Murphy or Cureton? Rhys and Jamie are too similar.
Well they looked ok last night bar the finishing and they both could have had a couple. That Goalkeeper had a very good game .

When Goldberg was introduced and Doidge added we created nothing.
Dagger83

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Dagger83 wrote:Surely Yussef or Doige should play up top with Murphy or Cureton? Rhys and Jamie are too similar.
Well they looked ok last night bar the finishing and they both could have had a couple. That Goalkeeper had a very good game .

When Goldberg was introduced and Doidge added we created nothing.
But we still haven't scored with those two up front (as far as I can remember).
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
The Romford Dagger

I'd like to see from the likely available players...

Cousins
Batt Doe Saah Green
Chambers Boucaud Hemmings
Murphy Cureton Yuseff

Hemmings and Chambers tucking in to affective make three in the middle when we are defending. Yuseff shutting the Carlisle right back down and the same goes for Murphy on his side. It would require discipline from both chambers and Hemmings to come inside when we are not on the ball bug I think it COULD work.

After all, nothing else is working so it's gotta be worth a punt...
mickeyblue

Cureton and murphy up top together is only option imo
Yusef to come on
Cureton been crying out for a striker like murphy all season .
To similar my arse
but we finished 9th!
Dagdale

I really think the outcome of tomorrows Carlisle clash will be centered around this season's saviour our very own Mark Cousins, they're going to come at us like there's no tomorrow, on their forum's there already speaking of nothing but a win, and as were so demoralized who can blame them and could there be not a better time to play us. All these games have been hard this term no more so than tomorrow with players out injured and Howell suspended, but this is one game that we must turn it around in what could be Wayne's last, just hope we all get behind them and give it our best shot even if we let slip one (goal), forever dagger and forwards!
Last edited by Dagdale on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUSSEX DAGGER

That shower down the Road from me reckon they are the worst team they have seen for two seasons, now bearing in mind they have played us three times that's some statement.
bloke down the pub

Not going
leewilson

Games like tomorrow are where we all need to pull together. For 90 minutes, everything that has gone before is forgotten. Time to get behind the boys. This is why I support a football club after all.
matt_drfc

bloke down the pub wrote:Not going
Solution to everything isn't it
bloke down the pub

The only way I can have a say.
matt_drfc

bloke down the pub wrote:The only way I can have a say.
Will anyone notice?
ARNU

Whether you like it or not Matt,if people aren't attracted to a day out the club because of its terrible performances of late,it is the fans right to register his/her discontent by not attending. Its like every other consumer product at the end of the day.If you aren't happy with the merchandise you are free to abstain or choose a better product.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Richie

ARNU wrote:Whether you like it or not Matt,if people aren't attracted to a day out the club because of its terrible performances of late,it is the fans right to register his/her discontent by not attending. Its like every other consumer product at the end of the day.If you aren't happy with the merchandise you are free to abstain or choose a better product.
No s**t Sherlock
ARNU

Richie wrote:
ARNU wrote:Whether you like it or not Matt,if people aren't attracted to a day out the club because of its terrible performances of late,it is the fans right to register his/her discontent by not attending. Its like every other consumer product at the end of the day.If you aren't happy with the merchandise you are free to abstain or choose a better product.
No s**t Sherlock
Some people just need the "bleedin obvious" highlighted from time to time.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bloke down the pub

matt_drfc wrote:
bloke down the pub wrote:The only way I can have a say.
Will anyone notice?

You Did