Saturdays game

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Spoke to a host of Players after the game and they are hurting.

Confidence looks at an all time low and we need Saturdays six pointer like a hole in the head

I fully understand Peoples feelings but urge you all to Unite get behind the lads as I saw a broken team tonight and they need each and everyone of us
ARNU

Is anyone really getting on the boys backs ?? No particular individual is being dug out time and again,more the tactics,line ups and defensive frailties.I honestly don't think we've got a bad player in the squad,a bit of inexperience yes ,more than a bit but I think it boils down to the way they are being asked to play.Constant line up changes,positional changes and obviously a manager who bears a grudge and has clearly lost the dressing room are at the root of this.Doe was dropped for the penalty ****** up,lets make no bones about that,said so himself Im lead to believe.Waynes a nice guy,we all wanted it to work out but it just hasn't. Im sure Stilly will find a place for him at Luton but it is time for him to go now.As far as the Hackett incident goes.You are coaching like a bunch of wankers Warren so until you win a game you really do have to take the abuse.Look at the results ffs!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

shoreyda2nd wrote:
TheLion wrote:I will be there, but this season has taken its toll on me.

A f****** shambles.
Whilst I somewhat agree, it's only November, and we aren't in the relegation zone (yet?).
Agree with Sussex, a small club like us needs to pull together, especially this Saturday!
Would love to agree with this, but it's said for ages that the Home form has been an issue for at least this whole calendar year... Not just August onwards... We are where we are due to Away results and that won't last forever
Diggerthedog

All this tosh about not affording to sack Burnett is nonsense. If I was awful at my job I would be sacked without a pay off and the same should apply to him and his teams. Perhaps if we did not have his hangers on we could afford to do this. Don't remember John Still having all these hangers on.

He needs to be sacked now before it's too late, he says we were in control of the game before sending off? Really we had one and half games without scoring and against a part time team and that is inexcusable. He has had more then enough chances to turn this around and has failed miserably time to go.

Perhaps we should have a whip round.
nomis

Totally have to agree with Arnu

This mess were in in more so due to the manager not doing his job

Changing the team week in week out and not a scooby about what to do formation wise and in play game tactics are pathetic at best
ThatRoundThing

I'll be there but will heavily lump on the 7/4 Paddy Power offer on the Carlisle win.
Might as well make a few quid out of our falling club.
Richie

Diggerthedog wrote:All this tosh about not affording to sack Burnett is nonsense. If I was awful at my job I would be sacked without a pay off and the same should apply to him and his teams.
It's not nonsense, it's called a contract.
SUSSEX DAGGER

So what team do we field Saturday ?

Looks like Billy B is doubtful.

Abu must be

No Luke

No Matt Partridge.

Running out of options in Midfield so thoughts please
dagger4eva

You forgot to mention Doe the scape goat that is currently getting the cold shoulder treatmemt
Chigwellian

O'Brien in midfield and Goldberg centre half....according to the WB book of tactics
matt_drfc

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:So what team do we field Saturday ?

Looks like Billy B is doubtful.

Abu must be

No Luke

No Matt Partridge.

Running out of options in Midfield so thoughts please
Cousins
Batt Doe Saah Green
Chambers Labadie Boucaud Hemmings
Murphy Cureton
Dagger83

Surely Yussef or Doige should play up top with Murphy or Cureton? Rhys and Jamie are too similar.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
matt_drfc

Dagger83 wrote:Surely Yussef or Doige should play up top with Murphy or Cureton? Rhys and Jamie are too similar.
Yusuff and Murphy would be my next choice, but i just want to see JC and RM up top together.
Diggerthedog

Richie wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:All this tosh about not affording to sack Burnett is nonsense. If I was awful at my job I would be sacked without a pay off and the same should apply to him and his teams.
Contracts are terminated in all types of employment if you are not performing what make Koko any different? Sack him and don't pay him like most clubs don't pay there normal bills anyway.
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:
Richie wrote:
Contracts are terminated in all types of employment if you are not performing what make Koko any different? Sack him and don't pay him like most clubs don't pay there normal bills anyway.
Fixed term contracts which is what football players and managers have tend to contain clauses that mean termination by the "employer" would mean payment in full.
If we refused to pay him the FA would put us under a transfer embargo as they have done with other clubs that fail to pay football creditors.