Southport Replay

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Adrian wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: And so ends the 13th commandment according to St Adrian.

Thy shall only ever worship one God.

He is right tho my nose is well and truly stuck , just like it is with the Goalkeeper and every other Player who pulls on a Daggers shirt, it's commonly known as showing support . You want to try it sometime.

One day when you contrive to get your head out your own arse you might well ask who first employed Wayne Burnett? Who wanted him to jump Ship to Luton with him and who went on record saying that he deserved his chance and was the right man for the job ?
I do show support to Burnett. Well I think I do, because apparently you support everyone that pulls on a Daggers shirt, which would include the likes of Damian Batt and Liam O'Brien. Oh bugger, you keep slagging them off don't you?

John Still employed Burnett and wanted him to take him to Luton. In both cases it was in a different position to that which Burnett is currently occupying. He did deserve a chance and he's had it. .

Perhaps if you could get over your hurt about Still leaving, you might manage to have a look at his achievements and understand that some people aren't like you and can offset the way he left against much great achievements and still see him as a legend.
Don't think I am the one hurting. Ever since your hero skulked off to Luton I have taken the view of The King is Dead God Save The King.

Never one to cry over spilt Milk and firmly got behind the New Structure from day one and will continue you to do so.

Having played the game at the highest level and currently being the youngest Football League Manager to achieve the highest UEFA accreditation Wayne Burnett is not the mug he is being made out to be .

He is far better qualified then myself and comments I have made are ones made from only how I see things . Unlike you I will try to refrain from using perverse comments to exacerbate those views.

Yes I have certain opinions over certain players but never threatened to boycott games because we just happen to be going through a bad spell and will continue to support even those who I feel are not up to the job.

Did the same under "The Legend" and believe me we are nowhere near as poor as we were during that spell and I and a number of others endured every minute of that. That again is only a view.

At least under Wayne Burnett we have not had to wait to long for something to at least raise spirits and to my knowledge he has never told loyal supporters to sod off when they dare to express a view.
Lcbdagger

The coaching badges is abut of a misnomer as many of us have said he is obviously a very good coach.... Translating that in to running a club full time, giving strange comments in interviews, making bizarre substitutions or motivating a team on a poor run to win Home games isn't a skill learnt simply by being qualified by UEFA
nomis

Wayne Burnett reminds me a lot like Glenn Roeder !

Brillant coach

Crap manager

Roeder is back doing what he does best .....and I think the same should happen to Wayne
Dagger83

Where does the thinking that he's a brilliant coach come from? I'm not denying it, I just don't remember much evidence for it given how crap we've been for the majority of the time he's been here.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Chigwellian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:and to my knowledge he has never told loyal supporters to sod off when they dare to express a view.
He has.... !!!
Dagdale

See Tuesday night the Liverpool U21 coaching staff and players will attend and the gaffer seems to know their coach well, nice touch, according to the reports there's no freebies and all expected to pay on night to enter, good future footballers today can get awash with megabucks but hope it makes an impression on them not to forget how things were once, and to some still are today.
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Adrian wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: And so ends the 13th commandment according to St Adrian.

Thy shall only ever worship one God.

He is right tho my nose is well and truly stuck , just like it is with the Goalkeeper and every other Player who pulls on a Daggers shirt, it's commonly known as showing support . You want to try it sometime.

One day when you contrive to get your head out your own arse you might well ask who first employed Wayne Burnett? Who wanted him to jump Ship to Luton with him and who went on record saying that he deserved his chance and was the right man for the job ?
I do show support to Burnett. Well I think I do, because apparently you support everyone that pulls on a Daggers shirt, which would include the likes of Damian Batt and Liam O'Brien. Oh bugger, you keep slagging them off don't you?

John Still employed Burnett and wanted him to take him to Luton. In both cases it was in a different position to that which Burnett is currently occupying. He did deserve a chance and he's had it. .

Perhaps if you could get over your hurt about Still leaving, you might manage to have a look at his achievements and understand that some people aren't like you and can offset the way he left against much great achievements and still see him as a legend.
Don't think I am the one hurting. Ever since your hero skulked off to Luton I have taken the view of The King is Dead God Save The King.

Never one to cry over spilt Milk and firmly got behind the New Structure from day one and will continue you to do so.

Having played the game at the highest level and currently being the youngest Football League Manager to achieve the highest UEFA accreditation Wayne Burnett is not the mug he is being made out to be .

He is far better qualified then myself and comments I have made are ones made from only how I see things . Unlike you I will try to refrain from using perverse comments to exacerbate those views.

Yes I have certain opinions over certain players but never threatened to boycott games because we just happen to be going through a bad spell and will continue to support even those who I feel are not up to the job.

Did the same under "The Legend" and believe me we are nowhere near as poor as we were during that spell and I and a number of others endured every minute of that. That again is only a view.

At least under Wayne Burnett we have not had to wait to long for something to at least raise spirits and to my knowledge he has never told loyal supporters to sod off when they dare to express a view.
No, you're definitely not hurting about Still leaving. It's not you that has sunk to calling him a silly name and can't help but bring him whenever it suits you.

You've said you support everyone that pulls on a Dagger shirt. That's a lie and you know it, as evidenced by your slating of Batt and O'Brien.

I'm not sure why you've mentioned threats of boycotting. I've never done that so am not sure why its relevant to me needing to show support.

The idea that what we currently serve up not being worse than the poor runs under Still is rubbish. What we're getting now is every bit as crap, it just smells a little bit different.

I'm not sure what the point about not having to wait long for someone to raise spirits means. From what I've seen spirit is as low as its ever been - both with players and supporters.

Wayne has told supporters to sod off. It's been reported on here and you've commented on it. Unsurprisingly you defended him while digging at Still for the same thing.

You must be clutching at straws when you mention Burnett playing in the too flight. 3 games.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Will be there Tuesday night and I daresay Batt will be playing,perhaps you would like to tell me what more can I do to show him support

As much as I dislike him as a player nobody will be more delighted if he starts to show me what the Manager obviously see's in him.

As for your comments about the run under Still you saw half the games so how you can possibly comment on games you did not watch will have to remain a mystery.

it might only have been three games at the very top but he still got there and was picked to do so by one of the best Players/Managers this Country has produced. Suppose you think he was a Tosser as we'll.