Cup replay

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Out of all todays games we have to be one of the only logical games to be televised (though you would just hope and pray none of the tv people were in attendance today.

Of the remaining fixtures to be played tomorrow - you would probably consider that the only fixtures up for possible tv coverage (on basis of there being a replay) would be;

Coventry v Worcester
Stevenage v Maidstone
Wrexham v Woking

As much as I cant bear for us to be a laughing stock in front of the nation the money would I guess come in useful when we need to pay off the 3 stooges.
Adrian

It depends if they want a potential shock or just to show a potentially entertaining game of football.

If they want the first they'll pick us. If they want the second they won't go near it. The Bath replay was bloody awful to watch and I don't see this being any different.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Adrian wrote:It depends if they want a potential shock or just to show a potentially entertaining game of football.

If they want the first they'll pick us. If they want the second they won't go near it. The Bath replay was bloody awful to watch and I don't see this being any different.
Well if they did see yesterdays game they will quickly come to the conclusion that Southport need to be a lot better if they are to cause a shock.

No doubt they will be a little bit more adventurous which may allow us to get in behind them. Agree with Adrian this will not be a spectacular but you don't hear about gallent losers much after the following days papers.

As I said post game yesterday should not be fearful of the replay but I am.
Diggerthedog

Coventry and Stevenage could get the TV looking at current scores.
matt_drfc

Aldershot v Pompey maybe
Richie

matt_drfc wrote:Aldershot v Pompey maybe
That'd be chosen for definite. Stevenage drawing at home to Maidstone currently too, that could be chosen, plastic pitch too
Diggerthedog

Yeah those two will be chosen now.
matt_drfc

Yep those 2 for sure
Dagdale

Well done to Worcester City, toppling a League One side especially at Coventry you would have thought that would have at least been mentioned on Sky and that gnastly institution called the BBC on sport headlines, but absolutely no mention at all!unfortunately as we all know the grand F A Cup has been blasted into space by the now mighty Champions League. Just wondering when the TV schedule will be decided, as I've found some cheap travel for our replay up Merseyside.
Adrian

Sky have no FA Cup coverage so aren't goi g to me ruin anything.
The BBC have given in plenty of coverage.
Richie

BBC have been really good with the FA Cup I think. Good coverage on TV and online Friday-Sunday, and the draw is televised tomorrow.
Dagger Steve

BBC have been great with the coverage this weekend. Absolutley loved it.

The true spirit of football coming to the forefront for a couple of days.
matt_drfc

Even though the commentary and punditry on the Exeter game was awful, not knowing things, calling people by the wrong name, constantly banging on about MK Dons beating Man Utd etc.. I think they've done well with it all.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

My highlight of the fa cup weekend was Gosport's absolutely horrendous defending against Colchester. Unbelievably terrible stuff
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Eastleigh at home in round 2...

Dreaming already...