Burnett Poll In or Out

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Oh my days you People don't know how to attack him next do you.

He was brave today took a massive gamble changing formation which gave a very young player a huge amount of responsibility. By the way son take a bow thought you were fabulous given this was your debut. Absolute no credit given to the Management for being bold when looking down both barrels.

How many are going to bother turning up for this game is all I heard since Southport.
Well the crowd stood up well so cant complain there.

He has completely lost the dressing room.
Totally smashed out of the ball park because that display today was not one from a team who have no faith in the Manager. Ok there is still room for improvement but there has been no lack of desire or passion in our last two league games

He gets slaughtered for walking off at Luton. He gets slaughtered when he comes to talk to the supporters at Southport again another brave decision given the circumstances.

So despite a fantastic win how do we continue this witch hunt

I know lets talk about what he is wearing and when we have done that lets slaughter him for what he is saying which is basically amounts to what ?

errrrr the brutal truth.
Lcbdagger

Alright Wayne you win... Sorry, I mean Sussex... We are back on firm after this win and the manager's season has been completely vindicated by another formation change with probably our fifteenth different starting eleven of the season... Nothing to worry about going forward and the previous pressure has all gone
SUSSEX DAGGER

Lcbdagger wrote:Alright Wayne you win... Sorry, I mean Sussex... We are back on firm after this win and the manager's season has been completely vindicated by another formation change with probably our fifteenth different starting eleven of the season... Nothing to worry about going forward and the previous pressure has all gone
So suspensions to Bouchard, Abu, Howell and Partridge Injuries to Cousins, Doe, Howell,Abu Labadie and International Call ups for Bouchard and Connors are all down to our Manager.

That Carlisle Manager will shortly be on the dole you can then add him to your list of potential replacements when Wayne is hounded out the door. Lets face it another name to the list of miserable failures is not going to hurt is it.

We may also need to replace Wayne when a shrewd Chairman who knows a bit about running a Foootball Club thinks you know what that chap Burnett who has kept little Dagenham and Redbridge afloat on stupid financial restrictions has to be worth a punt
ThatRoundThing

So many repetitions, full of adrenalin interview. If I wasn't mistaken sounded to me like he had a sherbet or two.
No need to pick on a few fans whilst bigging up the majority of fans.

A more experienced manager would have chosen his words more carefully or just spoke about the game just taken place.
SUSSEX DAGGER

ThatRoundThing wrote:So many repetitions, full of adrenalin interview. If I wasn't mistaken sounded to me like he had a sherbet or two.
No need to pick on a few fans whilst bigging up the majority of fans.

A more experienced manager would have chosen his words more carefully or just spoke about the game just taken place.
So he wont be much good on just a minute, he has to go

He cant hold his drink as he gets pissed on a pint (surely would have had enough time from the end of the game to the recording of that interview to have any more ) he has to go.
matt_drfc

I don't WANT Wayne to go, but Sussex wins #1 Burnett Fan by a million miles
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Oh my days you People don't know how to attack him next do you.

He was brave today took a massive gamble changing formation which gave a very young player a huge amount of responsibility. By the way son take a bow thought you were fabulous given this was your debut. Absolute no credit given to the Management for being bold when looking down both barrels.

How many are going to bother turning up for this game is all I heard since Southport.
Well the crowd stood up well so cant complain there.

He has completely lost the dressing room.
Totally smashed out of the ball park because that display today was not one from a team who have no faith in the Manager. Ok there is still room for improvement but there has been no lack of desire or passion in our last two league games

He gets slaughtered for walking off at Luton. He gets slaughtered when he comes to talk to the supporters at Southport again another brave decision given the circumstances.

So despite a fantastic win how do we continue this witch hunt

I know lets talk about what he is wearing and when we have done that lets slaughter him for what he is saying which is basically amounts to what ?

errrrr the brutal truth.
Don't get carried away Sussex we played what was a truly awful side and won which is all you can ask for. I'm digging him out about his comments. I never heard any negative chanting or abuse during the game and yet in his interview rather then talk about the positives he spouts a load of bollocks. Let's see how his formation does up at Bury. Still at least we won our 6th home game in the last calendar year let's all have a knees up.

Another thing if I'm a player and had just won under that pressure and listened to that interview where it's not even mentioned I would be a bit bemused by the lack of acknowledgement of the win, poor management again. I want Wayne to succeed as I'm sure does every single fan but Jesus Christ he does make it difficult for himself.
shoreyda2nd

Couldn't give a toss what he said, we won a game with a good positive performance!
in the past he's spoken very well after losses, and I expect he'll give a more positive interview to the B&D post once the dust has settled on Monday..
oddsi

Oh dear Wayne was there really a need for an 18 minute woe is me interview ? I think he's let himself down badly. Lets remember its just ONE win and not a turn around in our season. When we have gone our next 6 games unbeaten he can come out and say up yours ! but theres a long way to go yet. Credit where its due a much better all round performance yesterday and a step in the right direction. Remember one swallow doesnt make a summer !
DI Mike Dashwood

It's a shame a win like that is being overshadowed with all this. Lets hope everyone has got it out of their system now, on both "sides", and we can move forward.

Sussex, I agree with most of what you say and the list of unavailabilities is a fair point, but Doey has been left out several times by choice, not always through injury, and I have said all along that was a bad call, so you can't use that one in Wayne's defence!!!
Lcbdagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:Alright Wayne you win... Sorry, I mean Sussex... We are back on firm after this win and the manager's season has been completely vindicated by another formation change with probably our fifteenth different starting eleven of the season... Nothing to worry about going forward and the previous pressure has all gone
So suspensions to Bouchard, Abu, Howell and Partridge Injuries to Cousins, Doe, Howell,Abu Labadie and International Call ups for Bouchard and Connors are all down to our Manager.

That Carlisle Manager will shortly be on the dole you can then add him to your list of potential replacements when Wayne is hounded out the door. Lets face it another name to the list of miserable failures is not going to hurt is it.

We may also need to replace Wayne when a shrewd Chairman who knows a bit about running a Foootball Club thinks you know what that chap Burnett who has kept little Dagenham and Redbridge afloat on stupid financial restrictions has to be worth a punt
Hang on... Doe was dropped, Labadie wouldn't have been a starter... Connors international call up finally got him out of the ten after being bullet proof despite a terrible start to the season... O'Brien didn't start the Sean in goal because of an injury to Cousins (what a decision that turned out to be)... Interviews telling about us missing Hines, despite signing him knowing he wouldn't play until Christmas!

As for the Chairman... No other manager on this calendar year's firm would still be in a job, unless it was John Still at this club... I'm not pretending he is suddenly the messiah after finally winning a bloody Home game! It's got so bad for us now that a single home win in aaagggeeesss is hailed as the second coming and Wayne is now a young Mourinho
Adrian

One of the things that concerned me about us winning this game today, was that some would be telling us how wrong we all were and drag all the excuses out again.
It's good to see that not only has Sussex managed exactly that, but Burnett has done it as well and the Sussex has pretty much just sucked it all straight in.

That interview is ridiculous. 'I've never made excuses', after listing ever possible excuse he possibly could. 'We have the third smallest budget, actually I think it's the smallest'. You what?

Any little bit of positivity I was feeling after yesterday has been completely drained away by that.

Someone keep him away from interviews after games, he's utterly clueless when he does it.
Mark

He's done himself or the team no favours at all. He should have congratulated the players and kept it short.
Crushed Dreams

After hearing that I am a firm OUT.

Not done himself any favours with the interview. .
bloke down the pub

OUT