Burnett Poll In or Out

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Masked Man

Are Officially in Turmoil yet?
Diggerthedog

Who is warren Hackett anyway? Another job for the boys like all Burnetts other hangers on like Dalton Grant. ****** off out of my club Hackett You complete tool.
Dagdale

Didn't go tonight, I pulled out for other reasons than how bad we are at present, honest! mind you there's a bit of luck! but got a good 'on going' match thread from Southport's main website, be interesting what Sussex and the other brave hearts have to say, they said 30-50 daggers, well done lads but I knew it would end another embarrassing loss. What a complete shambles it's become with 'our club' and if there's ever a golden gated path to an easier progress in the F.A Cup we've torpedoed it away a thousand miles! It sounded the Port were well and truly the only winners from right early on, yet again we've lost a man, and I also hope we now lose our other man WB, and bring in somebody to sort this team out, why isn't there somebody out there taking strong decisions and leading?
Last edited by Dagdale on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DI Mike Dashwood

If he has dropped Doey because of the Shrewsbury penalty then I am in the OUT camp now. I know it was an error but he has been our most consistent player for the last 2 or 3 years and to leave the bloke out of two huge games is beyond belief. Is he injured?? There is nothing anyway to indicate he is.
ahsatan

That surely has to be the final straw. You simply CANNOT have members of the management team trying to assault fans..Can you imagine if Neil McDonald at West Ham had tried that last season?? It simply doesn't happen in a professional management team, sadly this is the very opposite of that.
It looks to me as if they could go the the nearest JobCentre Plus and pick somebody, anybody out of the queue and give them the job and they couldn't make more of a piss poor job of it...
It's like a SitCom that's stopped being funny....
dagger4eva

Warren Hackett, Dalton Grant, that joke of a fitness coach, Leon something or other with his horrendous Pre kick off and half time kick off, players in a circle run in, run out, jump up, pretend to head and then run off routine.

****** off the lot of ya!
IanC

dagger4eva wrote:According to Arnu Jnr. - Murphy & Howell apologised to the fans on the coach.

I don't envy them tonight. They wont be home till what, 2-3am ????????

Every single one of them should be re-imbursed after that tonight
Is that re-imburskied mate!i'll get me coat.
TheLion

Go and take Thommo with you
The Romford Dagger

Bet the club don't bad an eyelid to the hackett situation
NickMurphy

Feels like Aldershot a couple of years back. Similar altercation with a player/staff at the end of that if memory serves.

Make or break Saturday it would seem.
Chigwellian

Dagdale wrote:Port were well and truly the only winners from right early on
How comes WB told us that we were battering THEM...... Only through WB rose tinted glasses, and that is where the problem lies
oddsi

Can you believe they haven't sacked him yet.............

Mind you I noticed that Wayne didn't remark that having a player sent off was an advantage, as with Shrewsbury, the man just talks utter utter bollocks, enough is enough
bloke down the pub

The only way to get shot of WB and his mates is DON'T go untill hes gone.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Last night has convinced me that he is no longer the man for the job and I now think that either Martin Ling, Alan Devonshire or that nice bloke who used to manage AFC Wimbeldon would all do a better job. Therefore I am now Wayne Out.

Caveat: I haven't seen a game for 2 months. Has this stopped me forming an opinion? No.
NickMurphy

Not sure why you'd think Terry Brown would be a good appointment, given he was struggling big time at AFC which ultimately got him the sack. Besides, he's at Margate now anyway I think and they're moneybags so he wouldn't leave even if we were interested - which I doubt, and hope we're not.